90 days report online

My wife is stranded in Isaan when I told her by phone this morning, I will not go to the immigration today the 90 reports being suspended.

Are you sure she answered?

Yes, I saw a copy of the Prayut decision on ThaiVisa.  And you believe it? Of course, it is ridiculous!

And you are sure they know it at Samui Immigration Too? ... Because Prayut said his government will give 5000 Baht to many people,  millions of people believe it and now many understood they will have nothing. Why you do not go to the immigration and have a look for yourself, you are alone it is not so far and you will know for sure and we'll be sure also not to have any problem. You've been in Thailand for eight years, you should have understood that everyone in the police and civil servants here makes their own law...

So mainly to reassure her, I went to the immigration and arrived a few minutes before the one-hour reopening.
Five or six people only were waiting ????... At the opening after a few minutes, no number to take like usual so I go straight to the 90 day counter, I was convinced that the slim girl we all know ☺️ would tell me no trouble please come back in a month. But she took my passport, handed it to the young man with a computer behind her, he returned it in seconds with the next appointment and she handed it to me, next meeting on July 8th. At ten past one I was out. 

And I have to admit that I'm quieter like that. ???? Because I’m afraid that when they will decide to reopen the store it could be jostling in the crowd again.

And for the anecdote, despite the fact that the room was almost empty, a young tourist yelled at the employees, they asked her, I don't know what, she replied, screaming like an hysteric no, it's not my job it's yours, she made her little scandal throwing some papers on the ground, I did not know the end of the story since I left. 

• Like 2

Same experience as Tchooptip above. My online application never moved off PENDING so i gave up on that. The latest edict giving every body an exemption never explained what would happen when the exemption finished. Would everybody on the exemption have to turn up on the day after it finished? Nightmare. Never explained.

So this afternoon, guessing nobody would be there, I went to immigration to do my 90 day report. Nobody there except the staff. I walked pass all the unmanned desks giving numbers etc and went straight up to the 90 day report counter. Handed over my passport and TM47 form. 2 mins later got the passport back and a slip of paper saying next report 8 July.  Six mins from parking the car to getting back in to go home. Result

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/3/2020 at 6:28 PM, Daffy D said:

Perhaps pigs do actually fly.

Re-Applied and got "APPROVED" :clap2:  -  Think I'll buy another lottery ticket, and watch out for those flying pigs  :whistling:

After the last rejection a couple of days ago I had a really good look at the application and noticed that on the TM card there is a number where it says flight or car number. 

On the 90 day application it has a space for Flight number but its not stared as necessary and anyway mine is a car number so I never bothered with that.

Anyway this time I put the car number in the Flight number space and got "APPROVED" 

Don't know for certain that was the reason for previous Rejections but I'n not going to argue about it.  

Capture-01.jpg.37260f34d19dfe0c908328a4d701dfa8.jpgCapture-02.jpg.cb47ed5e65ae9f85eda5338386da27bb.jpg

:smile:

I am not getting past the first page where I then get a pop-up saying contact your immigration office for more information.

One thing that occurred to me was that under both Flight number and Passport it says Numeric/English only. Would you remember if you included the letters in Passport number and/or flight number? I did try different combinations but eventually gave up. 

4 hours ago, huberthammer said:

One thing that occurred to me was that under both Flight number and Passport it says Numeric/English only. Would you remember if you included the letters in Passport number and/or flight number? I did try different combinations but eventually gave up. 

I take it to mean English only.

That is English numbers as in -123456789 and English letters as in - ABCDE.......

As example in my post the TM6 number is XE55E55 .... all English numbers and letters.

As far as I'm aware all flight numbers are English anyway so no problem there. In my case I was travelling in a car which would have Thai letters with English numbers so they only recorded the English numbers eg. 5714.

• Thanks 1

• 5 months later...

My 90 day report was due on 19th September. I did it on-line on the  Saturday 12th September which is within the allowed tolerance. Came back approved on Monday 14th with a reporting date in December which shows they do not pay much attention  to the detail as my visa requires extension on 22nd October. The reporting date is therefore irrelevant as I must extend the visa first.

Exactly the same happened to me in Samui, by the way for the first time in years, my one-year extension for retirement was due to last July the 30th, 

but my appointment for my 90 days was for the end of  August I saw it immediately, so I went back, the girl told me, no problem you just come one week or ten days before, no need to change the date!

The last day of my extension the mandatory insurance was not settle,  they gave me a few days more, so my extension was done for good only August the 3rd  and this extension does nor run till July 30th 2021 like it should have been logically  but till August 3rd 2021 (366 days)

Hard to believe so this year my extension is one year and 5 days.

1 hour ago, SamuiRes said:

My 90 day report was due on 19th September. I did it on-line on the  Saturday 12th September which is within the allowed tolerance. Came back approved on Monday 14th with a reporting date in December which shows they do not pay much attention  to the detail as my visa requires extension on 22nd October. The reporting date is therefore irrelevant as I must extend the visa first.

Eh? Two processes are independent of each other, the 90 days next report still stands (if you are still here or haven't overstayed)..

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Hamus Yaigh said:

Eh? Two processes are independent of each other, the 90 days next report still stands (if you are still here or haven't overstayed)..

yes of course Sir,  but before my last 90 days report was always a few days before my extension, never after, and ignoramus people who should follow this date naively,  because it was written by immigration would be not only in overstay but incapable to have the next extension. 

21 hours ago, Hamus Yaigh said:

No, not here on Samui.

23 hours ago, SamuiRes said:

The 90-day reports in Surat Thani Province restarts from renewal date of extension-of-stay. There will be a new notarization slip in the passport together with the extension-of-stay stamp. 90-day reporting also restarts from the date when a re-entry from abroad is made; i.e. the last entry stamp in the passport.

In other provinces the 90-day reporting might be independent from date for extension-of-stay, so it's said by other posters.

The date given in the online application is automatically 90 days from last registered reporting date; however it's not an extension of stay, which it clearly says in the conditions...????

• Like 2

• 1 month later...