Website for cash handouts 'can process 3.48m transactions a minute'

Jonathan Fairfield

Just now, Yinn said:

68 Million!

Maybe why it crash before. Can only do 3.48 million.

Per minute was I believe the claim, so thankfully then, the whole backlog of 60+ million applying simultaneously can be solved in about 20 minutes.

Unless of course you are trying to support something without any foundation?

4 hours ago, Jonathan Fairfield said:

The registration will open from Saturday (March 28), 6pm.

They should have waited till midweek for a more auspicious date, like they did with the 90 day online report system which was rolled out seamlessly on April Fool's day 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Yinn said:

68 million! 

Maybe why it crash before. Can only do 3.48 million.

3,48 million per minute. I truly hope that your PC won't crash. 

Please inform all the folks in the village that they get their cash. We've just informed them in the village.

It will be a dry time,,,,,,,,,

Edited by Isaanbiker

With so much money on offer (15,000 baht) it won't surprise me if the entire population of working age ends up applying. Most won't have understood the qualifying criteria and some won't care anyway - "worth a shot".

Maybe 40 million applicants eventually. Hmm, the fines for false claims may outweigh the handouts.

• Like 1

So ,something in Thailand does work ,wifes daughter said said this morning ,20 million  people have so far registered ,all 5 of the wife family have been successful .

For some reason, one of the family has used my phone number for registration ,I got an SMS ,with a link to a government website ,and would you believe it a link to a Facebook sight .

As I see it that is the easy bit who is going to sort out the genuine claminents from the lets give it a go  brigade,  or somewhere is someone just going to hit an "Enter" button and every man ,and his dog will get the money ,an interesting few days coming up .

• Like 1

On 3/28/2020 at 4:39 PM, rabas said:

After 20 years, Immigration software is still barely functional. Doesn't have a clue what my new passport number is 3 years after renewal.

Now they will trust artificial intelligence to correctly identify 3 million unregistered people per minute?

I want to try!

Are we talking about real "Artificial Intelligence" developed by IBM and Microsoft or the Thai version?