BANGKOK
rooster59

The week that was in Thailand news: Thailand never disappoints! Not to worry dear, there will be another crisis next week!

'As legendary Bangkok columnist Bernard Trink was wont to say'.

Now there is a blast from the past.

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, marko kok prong said:

Yesterday i went to get my tablets from the Doctor ,what did i see a procession for a monk making driving up the street,okay,there were a lot less people than usual,but still,is this totally not doing what they have been told to do ,as for the Temple,they should be showing an example ,but of course money and gifts for the monks are involved,they should be ashamed of themselves.

o stuff it. go spout  yr negativity and misunderstanding somewhere else. you, a temporary guest,  are actually insulting and insinuating about a native monk and locals who want to make merit. you cant make this stuff up.

Edited by herwin1234
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

42 minutes ago, herwin1234 said:

o stuff it. go spout  yr negativity and misunderstanding somewhere else. you, a temporary guest,  are actually insulting and insinuating about a native monk and locals who want to make merit. you cant make this stuff up.

Did you get out of bed the wrong side this morning?

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, herwin1234 said:

Typical iam more Thai than the Thai's response,i agree better you use Twitter.

Ah but at least some sanity showing in Thailand, shortage of eggs I understand, you can't eat toilet rolls!!