The week that was in Thailand news: Thailand never disappoints! Not to worry dear, there will be another crisis next week!

rooster59

15 hours ago, steven100 said:

possible not most, but some posters do, so how can one have criticism about a country when they don't even reside there. I've caught a couple out already.

OOH,Steven,maybe your tv forums ,pi like magnum,so you've caught a couple already have you,ooh, good for you,for your info i have lived here for 8 years STeven [noticed i used how a thai may say your name] no doubt your an awfully clever chap,i wish you luck on uncovering your third poster who post's from outside Thailand also,if you need a tan raincoat i have a box full of them and hat's to match,just in case you need them on your investigations.

• Sad 1

Good Read Rooster. I to as an  old pressman save these papers. Todays News is tomorrows history. But back till today, I think that all the silly people on this forum (if the cap fits wear it) in particular the one re the Monks might wish first of all to read the Story in KHAO SOD ENGLISH regarding the tale of Survivor Jay Feng. They may then see everything in a different light with regards to crowds and closeness and how he replied to the 1000 or more of the people who wrote to him. I think Rooster should award him the Gold Medal next time.

8 hours ago, marko kok prong said:

OOH,Steven,maybe your tv forums ,pi like magnum,so you've caught a couple already have you,ooh, good for you,for your info i have lived here for 8 years STeven [noticed i used how a thai may say your name] no doubt your an awfully clever chap,i wish you luck on uncovering your third poster who post's from outside Thailand also,if you need a tan raincoat i have a box full of them and hat's to match,just in case you need them on your investigations.

what ever. enough said ...