Thai,s to get 5000 baht, girlfriend cannot get into website

nomad2019

She is trying to claim 5000k baht ( i thought it was 2k per month )

Anyway she had meeting tonight in her shop with boss etc. She Was told log into thai government website but cannot. No access.

Anyone elses thai partner expirienced this ? 

Thanks

Same here in Chaiyaphum. The whole fam, six people, has been in a circle tapping away furiously on their phones for about the past two hours. No one's had any luck.

It was the same deal for the "Chim Chop Chai" shopping stimulus a few months ago, few people had any luck. A few people somewhere got lucky, apparently. A rather "interesting" way of the government handing out money I'll say.

An American myself, I am waiting for the "Trump Bucks" to be automatically deposited, who knows if that might happen. It'd certainly be welcomed.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, CrunchWrapSupreme said:

Same here in Chaiyaphum. The whole fam, six people, has been in a circle tapping away furiously on their phones for about the past two hours. No one's had any luck.

It was the same deal for the "Chim Chop Chai" shopping stimulus a few months ago, few people had any luck. A few people somewhere got lucky, apparently. A rather "interesting" way of the government handing out money I'll say.

An American myself, I am waiting for the "Trump Bucks" to be automatically deposited, who knows if that might happen. It'd certainly be welcomed.

may i ask going to your SS account then out to you?

Edited by NCC1701A

4 minutes ago, NCC1701A said:

may i ask going to your SS account then out to you?

If you are talking the US Covid payment it is based on your tax return and if you have a direct deposit on return it will be sent there.  But we a bit off-topic.

• Like 1

apparently also depends on your social insurance program details.

my gf tells me section 33 (you pay half, employer pays half of your monthly insurance premium) get the money.

but section 39 (you pay the entirety of your premium yourself) can not apply.

The same here, and then we tried again on the phone and it was a success.

No more red X at the end and re-entering everything again.

She will get 5000thb a month for 3 months.

I tried the 2000 from the electric, and then the next day out of curiosity I checked the web and saw they added the text on the website ' name on bank account and depositor need to be the same'.

Darn... mine isn't.

Same thing.  It's been quite a forgetful time.  They also totally forgot my application for driving license (despite me having the receipt) so I had to pay again.  And they have forgotten my girlfriends tax returns.

it all could be one big furphy here! 

- release the dangling carrot; and multitudes of locals get off the streets, to spend all day'n'night in front of their screens trying to logon...  

inducing self isolation by stealth! ???? 

It took my missus just over an hour to do it last night. First problem was convincing her that all the sections marked with a red asterisk needed to be filled, and that anything grayed  out did not !

Then the captcha thing never worked, she became convinced that she had to also put in the squiggle across it ! “No dear, that’s just to make sure you are a real live person, ignore it. It’s not working because too many people are trying”

When the captcha worked she never got the OTP within the time limit so start again .....

Finally the 4th captcha to work also managed to get the OTP in time, at about 11pm. Now the wait to see if she actually gets any money, and no doubt help her family do their applications.

Make sure you keep your 1.5m social distance, dear.......yeh, like that will happen

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1