The Thai embassy in Beijing responds to claims that Thailand re-exporting medical supplies, provided by China, to the US

rooster59

3 hours ago, rooster59 said:

BANGKOK (NNT) - The Royal Thai Embassy in Beijing, China, issued a statement regarding a rumor, spreading via the Weibo Chinese social media platform, accusing Thailand of receiving medical equipment from China but then sending it to the United States

Chinese will say or do anything to distract their citizens attention from their internal struggles either political, financial/economic

• Like 2
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 2

2 hours ago, dinsdale said:

Chinese bought huge amounts of PPE around the world and sent them back to China hence a world wide shortage.

Why would they do that?

Sensible answers only please.

• Sad 1

7 minutes ago, Traubert said:

Why would they do that?

Sensible answers only please.

Saw a pic from Australia of employees (Chinese) from a Chinese company with pallet loads of PPE bound for China. This company is world wide. Why have Chinese been buying up milk formula from around the world? To sell for profit. One could also speculate that the CCP is now selling PPE to the world so as to look like the good guys. To change the narrative.

Edited by dinsdale
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

7 minutes ago, dinsdale said:

Saw a pic from Australia of employees (Chinese) from a Chinese company with pallet loads of PPE bound for China. This company is world wide. Why have Chinese been buying up milk formula from around the world? To sell for profit. One could also speculate that the CCP is now selling PPE to the world so as to look like the good guys. To change the narrative.

Ah. All conjecture, nothing of substance then.

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, wombat said:

you know i just realized if you substitute America for Chinese in what you wrote it still makes sense

thanks, do agree with you and was on my post but o avoid troll removed it.... not only US but the majority of worldwide politicians do the same, but the post was about China

5 hours ago, dinsdale said:

If you call a photo of pallet loads of PPE being sent to China conjecture I guess so. Personally I would call this evidence. 90 tonnes of PPE. Company is Greenland Real Estate a Chinese company direct links to CCP. Look it up. This has been reported in the press. I would think it has some substance. 90 tones of it in fact.

https://www.dailyexaminer.com.au/news/90-tonnes-of-supplies-shipped-to-china/3983282/

"Three million surgical masks, 500,000 pairs of gloves and bulk supplies of sanitiser and antibacterial wipes were bought up in Australia and other countries where Greenland operates."

Is this substance enough?

click the link you provided and there is one point you missed:

"The video obtained by news.com.au shows the China-bound boxes of surgical masks stacked up at Perth airport on February 8."

and

"They were accumulated at Greenland's Sydney headquarters and sent to China over weeks in January and February. "

at that point wuhan was going critical and there were (i think) no cases in australia.  since then chinese factories were expanded or repurposed to produce medical supplies, the peak has peaked, and they are now sending supplies out, freight even leaving wuhan by rail to europe as of yesterday.

have there been any large shipments into china since maybe mid-february?

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

22 minutes ago, ChouDoufu said:

"The video obtained by news.com.au shows the China-bound boxes of surgical masks stacked up at Perth airport on February 8."

and

"They were accumulated at Greenland's Sydney headquarters and sent to China over weeks in January and February. "

at that point wuhan was going critical and there were (i think) no cases in australia.  since then chinese factories were expanded or repurposed to produce medical supplies, the peak has peaked, and they are now sending supplies out, freight even leaving wuhan by rail to europe as of yesterday.

You have obviously missed the simple point. This wasn't for the Chinese people. The CCP doesn't care about them. They only care about their own power. It was to sell to the world to make the CCP look like good guys. Maybe you should read or re-read my previous posts. Jan and Feb? They knew about this in Dec the previous year. The CCP released this virus to the world.

Edited by dinsdale
  • Like 2

26 minutes ago, ChouDoufu said:

and

Do you really believe the figures being disseminated by the CCP are true? This is a fair yes or no question. Please let us all know.

10 hours ago, rooster59 said:

In conclusion, these companies were established in Thailand to manufacture for export only. Their products cannot be sold in Thailand, even though the country is facing a serious short supply.

Ahh... but the government has declared a State of Emergency... And as he's often reminded us, Prayut now once again has sole and supreme power over everything.  So if he wanted to redirect the destination of those Thai manufactured masks to the domestic market instead of going abroad, I'm pretty sure he could....   But obviously, he hasn't... not even tried.

Edited by TallGuyJohninBKK

10 hours ago, rooster59 said:

even though the country is facing a serious short supply.

But I thought "everything was under control"!!!  :hit-the-fan:

And how many articles have I read in past week about the govt ramping up mask production. And yet here we are approaching April, several months in, and still we have, "a serious short supply."  Why???