BANGKOK
Rimmer

ALERT! ‘Bar Beer Soi 6 Pattaya’ and 2 restaurants listed in COVID-19 alert spots

ALERT! ‘Bar Beer Soi 6 Pattaya’ and 2 restaurants listed in COVID-19 alert spots

Bar-Beer-Soi-6-Pattaya-and-2-restaurants

PATTAYA:--‘Bar Beer Soi 6 Pattaya’ and 2 Pattaya restaurants were added to a list of places in Chonburi, including some shopping malls, private offices, restaurants, snooker halls, and more, in Friday’s COVID-19 supervision order issued by Chonburi Gov. Pakarathorn Thienchai which included a warning to people who have visited these areas to self-quarantine.

In Pattaya/Banglamung, anyone who visited either the ‘Café De Beach’ or ‘Khon La Fun’ restaurants on March 15, or ‘Bar Beer Soi 6 Pattaya’ between February 24 and March 26 (names translated from Thai, may differ slightly) is required to quarantine at home for 14 days. If you have symptoms such as cough, high fever, sore throat, or are facing respiratory difficulties, you must see a doctor immediately.

Read more: https://www.pattayamail.com/news/alert-bar-beer-soi-6-pattaya-and-2-restaurants-listed-in-covid-19-alert-spots-293170

-- PATTAYA MAIL 2020-03-29—

• Confused 1

Posted (edited)

I have never been in that bar that I am aware of.

But, they give a month time frame.  Think about the 100's of customers who came in and out of that place over a month.  Has to be many, many. Hope no one gets sick from it.

In searching, I could not find that bar. I assume it is a specific single establishment.

I always thought every bar there was referred to as "beer bar Soi 6".

Edited by bkk6060

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Rimmer said:

If you have symptoms such as cough, high fever, sore throat, or are facing respiratory difficulties, you must see a doctor immediately.

Everyone stay calm.  I am sure it is just a small dose of "pneumonia." 

Edited by Leaver
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

As long as Pattaya Mail uses google translate, we won't know the real names of these establishments and they will avoid possible defamation charges.

• Haha 2

Can somebody tell me about Isan Party last night on Sai Sam.

Very loud music played untill 2am.

Could here it in Pratamnak.

Would be nice with some authentic pics of party time?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, NanLaew said:

As long as Pattaya Mail uses google translate, we won't know the real names of these establishments and they will avoid possible defamation charges.

Cafe De Beach is a fairly good translation for Cafe de Beach.... A friend owns it and says the pattaya mails report is utter <deleted>.

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, Rimmer said:

In Pattaya/Banglamung, anyone who visited ....‘Bar Beer Soi 6 Pattaya’ between February 24 and March 26 (names translated from Thai, may differ slightly) is required to quarantine at home for 14 days.

wow....that is probably a good 80-90% of the Pattaya addicts crowd.

many of those muppets have flown home as well.

They practise the direct opposite of social distancing in those bars.

Edited by JHolmesJr

2 hours ago, Don Mega said:

Cafe De Beach is a fairly good translation for Cafe de Beach.... A friend owns it and says the pattaya mails report is utter <deleted>.

You're saying that your friend is claiming that his restaurant's customers are not required to quarantine themselves?

This whole article seems to confirm 'community spread'

20 hours ago, Rimmer said:

or ‘Bar Beer Soi 6 Pattaya’ between February 24 and March 26

for well over a month already.......

• Like 1

well bar beer soi 6 is that big place right at the top of the street isn't it?  Many people walk by and not necessarily go in

21 hours ago, Rimmer said:

Bar Beer Soi 6 Pattaya between February 24 and March 26

uh oh

89900E3D-86FA-4671-A9B6-A02F60A39B3D.jpeg

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

but still no Pattaya cases on the covid-19 tacker thing

There are Pattaya cases on the tracker, I think case pop up on the tracker showing current location, not the location where they were diagnosed.

image.png.3d80989b735ada6afb31888e4d028508.png

10 minutes ago, Peterw42 said:

There are Pattaya cases on the tracker, I think case pop up on the tracker showing current location, not the location where they were diagnosed.

image.png.3d80989b735ada6afb31888e4d028508.png

Letter in BKK Post today suggests Thai stats are hopelessly skewed; particularly the mortality rates in comparison with proper countries.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, scubascuba3 said:

but still no Pattaya cases on the covid-19 tacker thing

Residents of Vision Condo is listed there now.