Thais in Pattaya concerned by foreigners not wearing face masks

rooster59

1 minute ago, Aachen said:

No you cannot. And cannot read either! He sells coffee for takeaway!

I did read it and if you have to remove the mask with your hands to to drink then the mask is useless - I hope he has the balls to name his place so we can all avoid it and keep him safe

• Confused 3
  • Sad 2
  • Haha 1

41 minutes ago, rooster59 said:

The news comes as the government said face mask production would be ramped up in order to help avoid any shortages.

They've said the same thing every month and in every report on the subject... PS - They can't "avoid" any shortages when there have been nothing but shortages ever since the beginning!!!

It would be nice if their ramping actually translated into masks available for sale to the public on a readily available basis, which it hasn't... Instead, few selling locations, long queues and lucky to get a couple drugstore masks per queue-up.

And meanwhile, Thai companies are exporting millions of masks overseas, unhindered by their own government.

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, kevin612 said:

My concern is “are masks available to the public”? How do you expect people to wear them if they can’t find them in their local convenience stores?

Yes. How you think people have mask?

the orbortor come yesterday our village. Give new free mask to everyone. 

741AFD90-8C3F-4E64-B5DE-1EEAE5F10CAE.jpeg

• Like 2

There's no excuse. You can put a bandana over your nose and face. Most of the nation is wearing them now. International experts are starting to change their tune and confirm it does seem to be making a difference in slowing the spread.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Every condo,hotel,hostel should be given enough masks to give to all tenants and owners,all other homes/area's should be visited by goverment distributing masks to everyone    [ probably at a price].Bring in compulsory wearing of masks for everyone,how else can you solve this problem over wearing of masks,it's a <terrible> way i know but that's the cards we are being dealt with.

Edited by stuhan

2 minutes ago, TooBigToFit said:

There's no excuse. You can put a bandana over your nose and face. Most of the nation is wearing them now. International experts are starting to change their tune and confirm it does seem to be making a difference in slowing the spread.

That is the problem with the "experts". They change their tune way too often.

• Like 1