Thais in Pattaya concerned by foreigners not wearing face masks

rooster59

34 minutes ago, kotsak said:

Meanwhile elsewhere..

Extremely hygienic, who knows what they are carrying unless they are dry sterilzed later before packing into boxes. They could not even be considered socially clean

37 minutes ago, smedly said:

That has got to be one of the stupidest statements I have ever heard 

Just how exactly are they going to drink coffee wearing a mask, you claim your shop is only doing take away - where is it and I will make sure I avoid it like the plague - for good 

and no - handling the mask defeats the whole objective wearing a mask

If you don't want to get infected then close your coffee shop and go home and stop spreading foreign hate around the place 

Would take money and orders from a person without a mouthmask? I would not and refuse them to be in my shop.

9 minutes ago, khunpa said:

I wear a mask to ensure the Thais do not see me as the "dirty farang not wearing a mask".

Thankyou?

9 minutes ago, khunpa said:

First it was the chinese and now the farangs to be blamed. I wonder when they start to accept that thais are spreading this more than any farang or chinese person right now.

Er, it WAS the Chinese, and NOW the farangs. 

You serious? Watch the news?

7010FBCF-29C1-4CFA-A4E6-341DB992EBA1.png

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

5 minutes ago, Yinn said:

First it was the chinese and now the farangs to be blamed. I wonder when they start to accept that thais are spreading this more than any farang or chinese person right now.

Er, it WAS the Chinese, and NOW the farangs. 

You serious? Watch the news?

7010FBCF-29C1-4CFA-A4E6-341DB992EBA1.png

it'd be more realistic, that instead of only showing the country that Reports each case... maybe they should also show how many/Not are their citizens; and where they were the previous 2 weeks...  

also, the many Mini-nations i.e the Cruise ships floating around in no mans land...

Edited by tifino
  • Haha 1

I’ve seen Thais wearing masks while riding their motorbike. Went to my Makro yesterday, staff were wearing masks except for one at the reception desk, who was protecting her chin with it (probably from some angry fist). I walked up to her, my mask properly adjusted, and asked her why she was wearing a mask at all (in gestures as I don’t speak the lingo)? She laughed and pronounced the sacro sanct leitmotiv « Men pen rai ». So I took my mask off and replied « Men pen rai to you too »

Go Thailang go 

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, White Christmas13 said:

Total nonsense again

Well Yinn expressed her opinion and her experience,

that's all.

She is not representative of the Thai people,

however some times, it seems she believe she is.

• Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, RJRS1301 said:

Extremely hygienic, who knows what they are carrying unless they are dry sterilzed later before packing into boxes. They could not even be considered socially clean

the were doing this in Thailand with hospital waste - washing them by the thousand in washing machines ironing them and selling them as new - yes dirty farangs - right ?

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1