Thais in Pattaya concerned by foreigners not wearing face masks

rooster59

More to the point what are foreigners still doing in Pattaya. Dont tell me they're all expats !

Get home before absolutely all flights are terminated and we're down to 20% already

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Yinn said:

Hmmmm

the infection rate slow in South Korea, China, Japan. Most wear the mask.

the infection rate increase in Italy, US, UK, France. Spain. Most not wear the mask.

Total true again. Open the eyes.

I not understand why some people argue about wear mask so much. Is not difficult. 

Not be selfish, considerate for elderly.

thousand+ die everyday now.

Next week will be 10,000+ everyday. 

1E1B74DE-0BB2-4395-BE17-5F2E0FAD911C.png

11E8E971-0DAE-40D1-B2FD-2A44AC18B6E6.png

008D5688-98DC-4852-AB26-306B3ECD6218.jpeg

I wouldn’t be so sure about Japan ... wait a few days, now the Olympics are gone, the « mask can be removed » (pardon the pun). 

Even though many people wear masks, they do not in the many crowded, albeit cramped eating places. Tokyo mayor is asking tokyites to behave responsibly, still too afraid to impose a lock down on the megapolis: economic worry still priorities over people’s lives.

So let’s see if Japan, with its corrupt government, can emulate Korea, Taiwan, Singapore or .. China. 

Ready to bet ? 

1 hour ago, smedly said:

I have 2 that I managed to scrounge - I know Thais have boxes of them and are reluctant to give them to foreigners - their primary customers and then they complain about foreigners not wearing them - idiots 

What sort of Thai shop is it that sells facemasks and has foreigners as the majority of it's customers, i.e. Thai customers are secondary to the business?

Edited by Just Weird
  • Haha 1

Of course they are! Ignorant racists that listen to the racist rhetoric/propaganda (fake) thats allowed to propetuate. No one gets introuble for posting fake things about outsiders so it continues. Its how the powers that be want it. If they didnt it wouldnt be classifiable as racism!!

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Yinn said:

Hmmmm

the infection rate slow in South Korea, China, Japan. Most wear the mask.

the infection rate increase in Italy, US, UK, France. Spain. Most not wear the mask.

Hmmmm,

Yes maybe it is the masks.

In South Korea, China, Japan people eat mostly Asian food.

In Italy, US, UK, France. Spain, not really.

Maybe the food is  the reason,

or than maybe something else

Everyone is entitled to his own opinion about the matter.

• Like 1

With the zillions times square of masks being manufactured, used and disregarded, I wonder what will happen pollution wise ..? Shall we see sea turtles wearing masks ? Remnants of masks washing up on the shores of our beaches ? 

Just as we started to get rid of plastic straws and other single use plastic objects, we are now switching to what will become a very big problem .. once the virus has done its job.. ????

• Like 1

1 hour ago, darksidedog said:

And with nearly 70 million people, this means that there is enough for everyone to get a single mask, every couple of months!

Not including imports and existing stock.

1 hour ago, smedly said:

I did read it and if you have to remove the mask with your hands to to drink then the mask is useless - I hope he has the balls to name his place so we can all avoid it and keep him safe

"...I hope he has the balls to name his place so we can all avoid it..."

I hope you have the balls to concede that the "we" to whom you refer should read "I" because you, smedley, do not represent anyone here, never mind a communal veto!

"...and keep him safe"

So you're avoiding his coffee shop will keep him safe?  That suggests that you're one of those that doesn't wear a mask for the peace of mind of others just for the hell of it.  If you're a mask-wearer you wouldn't need to avoid the place to keep him safe.

Edited by Just Weird
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, rasmus5150 said:

Why not compare masks to condoms?

It's really great going without, but are you really ready to take the risk.

And live with the consequences ??..??..

Indeed.. and may I ask: when do you wear a condom ? When going into a confined space ... Or maybe you also wear one when limp and walking down the street .. 

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Chivas said:

More to the point what are foreigners still doing in Pattaya. Dont tell me they're all expats !

Get home before absolutely all flights are terminated and we're down to 20% already

Past two week's flights have been cancellwd

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Just Weird said:

What sort of Thai shop is it that sells facemasks and has foreigners as the majority of it's customers, i.e. Thai customers are secondary to the business?

who mentioned shop

1 minute ago, baansgr said:

If a certain Thai lady hadn't hoard 44,000 masks in Pattaya, they would be able to wear them....they just arnt anywhere to be bought

I bought some at The Chilled shopping mall about an hour ago, lady selling them had boxes and boxes of em... 3 for 100b.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, luckyluke said:

Hmmmm,

Yes maybe it is the masks.

In South Korea, China, Japan people eat mostly Asian food.

In Italy, US, UK, France. Spain, not really.

Maybe the food is  the reason,

or than maybe something else

Everyone is entitled to his own opinion about the matter.

and everyone is entitled to question it - it's called discussion

• Like 2

1 hour ago, edwinchester said:

Been out trying to buy a mask that will help stop a virus with no luck. Only ones available are the near useless paper like or homemade cloth ones.

its the thought that counts.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Don Mega said:

I bought some at The Chilled shopping mall about an hour ago, lady selling them had boxes and boxes of em... 3 for 100b.

pang mak mak
you can't get into Friendship on Pattaya Tai without a mask, available for 20 baht at the front door 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Just Weird said:

"...I hope he has the balls to name his place so we can all avoid it..."

I hope you have the balls to concede that the "we" to whom you refer should read "I" because you, smedley, do not represent anyone here, never mind a communal veto!

"...and keep him safe"

So you're avoiding his coffee shop will keep him safe?  That suggests that you're one of those that doesn't wear a mask for the peace of mind of others just for the hell of it.  If you're a mask-wearer you wouldn't need to avoid the place to keep him safe.

we all make our own choices based on what is in front of us 

You will never agree to anything I say on here - glad to see you have stopped your obsessive stalking of my posts - that really was "just weird"

• Like 1

1 minute ago, wombat said:

pang mak mak
you can't get into Friendship on Pattaya Tai without a mask, available for 20 baht at the front door 

Would cost me atleast 50b in diesel to drive all the way over there So I actually save 10b by buying local to me and thats assuming I don't put a price on my time.

1 hour ago, kevin612 said:

My concern is “are masks available to the public”? How do you expect people to wear them if they can’t find them in their local convenience stores?

Shopee, Ali Express? They've got plenty of them.

Edited by Just Weird
  • Like 1

29 minutes ago, Mavideol said:

get your facts stright please, as of now China +45 new cases, South Korea + 105 new cases .........

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/#countries

China has also relaxed the quarantine, and more people moving around, thus possibly experiencing a second wave of infection

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, smedly said:

the were doing this in Thailand with hospital waste - washing them by the thousand in washing machines ironing them and selling them as new - yes dirty farangs - right ?

Proof?

• Like 1