Watching Uk television

Inderpland

2 minutes ago, Inderpland said:

OK, will have a look. Maybe I should try another VPN first? I'm using HMA but have looked around and ExpressVPN boasts of full access to UK TV.

Tried a lot of them, Zen, Nord etc, Express BY FAR the most reliable, and only $6 a month.

Hi currently in Cambodia but the following should work just as well for you. Firstly the VPN I use is UK Expat VPN. Have had for 6 months and able to access not just BBCIPlayer but also all terrestrial UK channels ie ITV Hub Player, All 4 and My 5. If you enter UK postcode, which is not checked anyway and, if your happy to pay, you can also obtain the premium services allowing full catchup with no adverts. 

I also subscribe to Transponder TV which, as based in UK, does not require a VPN. The good thing about this service is not only can you watch live but also save up to 40 hours of recordings to watch at your leisure. As all your recordings are stored on there servers it does not take up any space on your own hard disk. I think if you sign up they give you a free trial so you can check if suitable for your requirements.

On 3/29/2020 at 1:11 PM, garygooner said:

Spending a lot of my time on YouTube watching old British series such as Likely Lads, Porridge, Auf Wiedersehen Pet. 

Thats me too. 

I don't own / need a tv so I download from YT or DM and watch at my leisure.   Also getting in to Nordic Noir.