Food Deliveries - Kellys Fish and Chips Raumchok

Raindancer

2 hours ago, bkk6060 said:

I would be hesitant as fish and chips are time sensitive.

How did they get them to you still crispy and hot, instead of mushy, greasy and cold?

I did not order fish and chips!

Edited by Raindancer

24 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

I was put off by the price ....... no matter what the food was like.

200bht is a lot for a meal in Thailand.

Hell dude,  I think I pay $6.99 for Fish and Chips from Jungle Burger here in Siem Reap (free Soda though). Its some fat fish too, comes right out of the Lake down the road. Thats more expensive than you pay.

There is cheaper fish though, some are like $5.

Ive just got a hankering now for some fish, damn you guys.

Edited by Nyezhov

On 3/29/2020 at 2:04 PM, Trujillo said:

Don't bother. 

The food is quite awful. I went there about three times, ordering different things recently and everything was terrible. Fish was the wrong kind and was all mush inside the batter. 

The breakfast was dreadful (overcooked and cheap ingredients). 

Save yourself the angst. 

And I am sure you started this thread having no relationship with the business....

Agree. Went once and never went back.

On 3/29/2020 at 11:59 PM, Raindancer said:

I do not need aggressive and scurrilous remarks like yours sarcastically suggesting that I had or have a business interest in this company.  It is people like you that prevent decent people posting on TV, because there is always someone like you with nothing good to say about ANY posts.

I was trying top be kind to readers to let them know of a service that they might want.. If you have nothing good to say about anything ....then say nothing at all.   do not bother replying because you are now on my ignored list and I will not be able to see whatever you write.!!

474181831_dummyspit.jpg.ae2812b46fe8fffc6cd8117370d76617.jpg

Ohkajhu restaurant one of the best? Haha...

I used to go there but the last...what? three times were disasters. Half of it is the craphouse service and the rest the food that looks good, but ends up being either lacking or ill prepared. I know it's famous for the big portions and the big salads (lettuce is so expensive, right?). I gave it more chances than I would normally. 

I can't recommend it, although a few things on the menu are safe bets. Good luck guessing which ones. 

Seriously, go to Kelly's (2 times best fish and chips in the UK! -- sure....). Order the fish and chips and anything else. Post your review. 

By the way OP, it might be a surprise to you that people know how to find foods available online. But thanks for calling my comments scurrilous. I try.