Already extended my visa run

Hi there, I have already extended my visa run of 30 days and it will expires on 1th of May. The problem is that most of flights are being cancelled for all the month of April due to corona virus so it will be a mission impossibile to go back to my country and probably I will need a letter from my embassy and bring at immigration for extend more time. Any advise please? thank you so much

11 minutes ago, Jack1988 said:

I mean that I just went to extend my visa run at immigration last week and it will expires on 1th of May

How many days did they give for the extension, sounds like they gave you more than 30.

1 hour ago, Don Mega said:

How many days did they give for the extension, sounds like they gave you more than 30.

If your current permission to stay ends April 11, and you get a 30-day extension, your extended permission to stay ends May 11.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, BritTim said:

If your current permission to stay ends April 11, and you get a 30-day extension, your extended permission to stay ends May 11.

Read!………....it will expires on 1th of May! ????

OP, prior to may 1 you need to attend immigration with letter you obtain from embassy. This is being done online. Many threads about this. If you attend Bangkok imm CW note that they have opened another location, in addition to existing office. What country is your passport?

6 hours ago, DrJack54 said:

OP, prior to may 1 you need to attend immigration with letter you obtain from embassy. This is being done online. Many threads about this. If you attend Bangkok imm CW note that they have opened another location, in addition to existing office. What country is your passport?

I am an italian citizen...

7 minutes ago, Max69xl said:

Just wait for the Cabinets answer to Immigrations suggestion to extend the stay for stranded tourists until the end of June. 

Yeah I hope so, this situation is so crazy! I live in Thailand since two years and half and I have never had a difficult time like this and now most of airlines companies don't allow you to flight back or they have many restrictions.. 

39 minutes ago, runamok27 said:

There's another story on here that says immigration is proposing extending everyone stranded here until June 30th. 

This is the first I'm hearing this and would be very cool. The trick will be in how best to take advantage of this. Monthly visits to CW at 1.900thb a pop, or one visit and a stamp that'll run through June. (I have until this Friday to figure it out as my tourist visa ends then.)

Guest Harm Hendrik Reitsma
3 hours ago, allencraig said:

This is the first I'm hearing this and would be very cool. The trick will be in how best to take advantage of this. Monthly visits to CW at 1.900thb a pop, or one visit and a stamp that'll run through June. (I have until this Friday to figure it out as my tourist visa ends then.)

I propose you just visit immigration now.