Non O visa which can I get, as I have 2 kids

Hello, 

I have two children in Thailand and wondered what visa I could apply to get? is it a Non O? 

Can you apply for it in Thailand or does it have to be outside of the Kingdom ? 

And what documents would I need?

TIA

Edited by jonny5

11 minutes ago, Maestro said:

At the moment and until further notice, only the Thai borders are closed up foreigners, with a few exceptions that do not include you.

Sorry about the bad news.

I don't think you understood my question.. 

Maybe I wrote it wrong. 

I'm asking "what visa can I apply for as I have thai children in Thailand.

And if I'm on a Tourist visa can I apply for it in the country? 

Thanks 

If you are currently in Thailand (my best guess as your post is unclear on the matter) you can apply for a 60-day extension of your permission to stay to visit your Thai children. For the most part, you only get visas from a Thai embassy/consulate outside Thailand.

Note: if you are currently in Thailand on a tourist entry, ask the immigration office if they will allow a regular 30-day extension of your tourist entry followed by the 60-day extension to visit your kids. Some offices will allow this, at others you can only have either the 30-day tourist extension or the 60-day extension to visit your Thai children.

1 hour ago, BritTim said:

If you are currently in Thailand (my best guess as your post is unclear on the matter) you can apply for a 60-day extension of your permission to stay to visit your Thai children. For the most part, you only get visas from a Thai embassy/consulate outside Thailand.

Note: if you are currently in Thailand on a tourist entry, ask the immigration office if they will allow a regular 30-day extension of your tourist entry followed by the 60-day extension to visit your kids. Some offices will allow this, at others you can only have either the 30-day tourist extension or the 60-day extension to visit your Thai children.

OK thanks I'll ask immigration. 

52 minutes ago, jonny5 said:

OK thanks I'll ask immigration. 

You can certainly get the 60 day extension.

If you are the legal father of your children by way of marriage to their mother or by legitimizing your parenthood and have 400k bath in a Thai bank in your name only or proof of 40k baht income you could apply for non immigrant visa entry (category O)  at a immigration office.  

Then you could apply for a one year extension of stay during the last 30 day of the 90 day entry from the visa or when you have the 400k baht in the bank for 2 months or proof of the 40k baht income.

16 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

You can certainly get the 60 day extension.

If you are the legal father of your children by way of marriage to their mother or by legitimizing your parenthood and have 400k bath in a Thai bank in your name only or proof of 40k baht income you could apply for non immigrant visa entry (category O)  at a immigration office.  

Then you could apply for a one year extension of stay during the last 30 day of the 90 day entry from the visa or when you have the 400k baht in the bank for 2 months or proof of the 40k baht income.

Thanks you that great information much appreciated.