COVID-19: Immigration proposes extending visas for people stranded in Thailand to 30 June 2020

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Allowing immigration to extend ......... assume a visit and a payment to an immigration office. Why not propose an automatic extension for everyone, no forms, no trips to immigration, no queue?

hope somethings done. Aint no borders to cross and its a little harsh being told i can extend for 23 days after paying for a 7day extension for 1900 baht which is what my local immigration said or i h

How to get to the embassies when your locked in Phuket or Phang Nga, with no buses, trains and soon domestic air travel. Why the need for Embassy letters?

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

How do you do know that is not part of their plan or perhaps a type for registration for it and a stamp for it.

Is a decision imminent ? I am still waiting for my letter from the UK embassy for a 30 day extension and my border run is due today . Thinking I will wait for 2 days and pay the 1000 baht fine in the hope that a positive decision is made by the Thai Immigration Bureau or my letter arrives soon . 

• Like 2