Jump to content
BANGKOK

Recommended Posts

Why should those who have experienced the current plague be penalized like the rest? There should be bars open for the survivors.

 

Its like that one slow kid, holding the rest of the class back.

 

Or like those amateur drunk drivers who cannot steer between the lines ruining the party for us professionals.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

agreed...but unlike in World War Z there is no exception.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What..the fat kid holding the rest of the class back, that,s called natural selection.  All i need is one slower person than myself and I will not be bear food....

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ThailandRyan said:

All i need is one slower person than myself and I will not be bear food....

 

Good theory but sometimes the bear is up ahead and not behind... Fat kid survives and you're sashimi 🙂

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Kevin,

 

The whole point is that there are no people imune for this and your bar could be a hotbed of spreading the disease making it harder for all of us. 

 

I know some people came here for sex and drinking, too bad this takes precedence. Maybe you can rent an unemployed bar girl or freelancer to keep you company you stock up on booze and happy times.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, robblok said:

Kevin,

 

The whole point is that there are no people imune for this and your bar could be a hotbed of spreading the disease making it harder for all of us. 

 

I know some people came here for sex and drinking, too bad this takes precedence. Maybe you can rent an unemployed bar girl or freelancer to keep you company you stock up on booze and happy times.

Now THERES an entrepreneurial business proposal. Do you need any startup venture capital Robblok? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

we all will get some form, sooner or later... cannot stop the spread

 

panic is killing more than people than the virus, specially in thailand with it's super low numbers (fake ?)

 

30 dumb people die in road accident each day.... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Katy Gorice said:

we all will get some form, sooner or later... cannot stop the spread

 

panic is killing more than people than the virus, specially in thailand with it's super low numbers (fake ?)

 

30 dumb people die in road accident each day.... 

Cannot stop but you can slow it down so hospitals can cope. The problem is not the disease.. but the risk of hospitals being swamped and then the death ratio goes up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, robblok said:

I know some people came here for sex and drinking, too bad this takes precedence. Maybe you can rent an unemployed bar girl or freelancer to keep you company you stock up on booze and happy times.

From Robblok whose motto rings - The best activities for your health are pumping and humping - Arnold Schwarzenegger

 

Just trying to stay healthy in this most unhealthy environs, Dr Robblok. I need my meds.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Ian C HH said:

I know some people came here for sex and drinking,

Wow..that comes as a bit of a shock!😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, kevinsan said:

From Robblok whose motto rings - The best activities for your health are pumping and humping - Arnold Schwarzenegger

 

Just trying to stay healthy in this most unhealthy environs, Dr Robblok. I need my meds.

Then go to tinder or somewhere else freelancers there. Rent some out of a job bar girl online and be done with it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, robblok said:

Kevin,

 

The whole point is that there are no people imune for this and your bar could be a hotbed of spreading the disease making it harder for all of us. 

 

I know some people came here for sex and drinking, too bad this takes precedence. Maybe you can rent an unemployed bar girl or freelancer to keep you company you stock up on booze and happy times.

and just think of all those wet licked finger double dipped bar snacks! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ThailandRyan said:

What..the fat kid holding the rest of the class back, that,s called natural selection.  All i need is one slower person than myself and I will not be bear food....

Well speaking as an old fat slow guy, I always preferred hanging back in bear country with a .338 or .375 and having the young fit guys take point. No problem, just scream, Im right behind you.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think robblok had the correct answer. Bars should stay closed and if you need companionship hit all the dating sites and rent yourself a gal or 2. As for alcohol, either stock up and self medicate at your place of stay or forever hold but keep common sense and not complain that there are no bars are open. Although there is no prostitution in Thailand, but I believe you are talking about companionship.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...