Penalty Box

kevinsan

Why should those who have experienced the current plague be penalized like the rest? There should be bars open for the survivors.

Its like that one slow kid, holding the rest of the class back.

Or like those amateur drunk drivers who cannot steer between the lines ruining the party for us professionals.

• Haha 1

Kevin,

The whole point is that there are no people imune for this and your bar could be a hotbed of spreading the disease making it harder for all of us. 

I know some people came here for sex and drinking, too bad this takes precedence. Maybe you can rent an unemployed bar girl or freelancer to keep you company you stock up on booze and happy times.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, robblok said:

Kevin,

The whole point is that there are no people imune for this and your bar could be a hotbed of spreading the disease making it harder for all of us. 

I know some people came here for sex and drinking, too bad this takes precedence. Maybe you can rent an unemployed bar girl or freelancer to keep you company you stock up on booze and happy times.

Now THERES an entrepreneurial business proposal. Do you need any startup venture capital Robblok? 

5 minutes ago, Katy Gorice said:

we all will get some form, sooner or later... cannot stop the spread

panic is killing more than people than the virus, specially in thailand with it's super low numbers (fake ?)

30 dumb people die in road accident each day.... 

Cannot stop but you can slow it down so hospitals can cope. The problem is not the disease.. but the risk of hospitals being swamped and then the death ratio goes up.

1 hour ago, robblok said:

From Robblok whose motto rings - The best activities for your health are pumping and humping - Arnold Schwarzenegger

Just trying to stay healthy in this most unhealthy environs, Dr Robblok. I need my meds.

2 minutes ago, kevinsan said:

From Robblok whose motto rings - The best activities for your health are pumping and humping - Arnold Schwarzenegger

Just trying to stay healthy in this most unhealthy environs, Dr Robblok. I need my meds.

Then go to tinder or somewhere else freelancers there. Rent some out of a job bar girl online and be done with it.

1 hour ago, robblok said:

Kevin,

and just think of all those wet licked finger double dipped bar snacks! 

1 hour ago, ThailandRyan said:

What..the fat kid holding the rest of the class back, that,s called natural selection.  All i need is one slower person than myself and I will not be bear food....

Well speaking as an old fat slow guy, I always preferred hanging back in bear country with a .338 or .375 and having the young fit guys take point. No problem, just scream, Im right behind you.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I think robblok had the correct answer. Bars should stay closed and if you need companionship hit all the dating sites and rent yourself a gal or 2. As for alcohol, either stock up and self medicate at your place of stay or forever hold but keep common sense and not complain that there are no bars are open. Although there is no prostitution in Thailand, but I believe you are talking about companionship.