How the Pandemic Will End

5 minutes ago, bermondburi said:

Nothing can be clearer that what came out of the horse's mouth.

The UK Government announced on March 19, that "COVID-19 is no longer considered to be a high consequence infectious diseases (HCID) in the UK". 

If you are interested, the full text of the statement should still be available on the Public Health England website. 

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, jaideeguy said:

We'll [I'm the US now] pay the price that the 'ORANGE BABOON' imposed by trivializing it in the beginning when it could have made a difference.  Now, he is rushing to catch up with the 'third world' and pushing his snake oil and making supply promises that can't be fulfilled on such short notice, meanwhile patting himself on the back to position himself for the next 4 years and people are stupid enough to believe him.

He took on China with his trade war, no doubt wanting to turn things around, to be fair, but he wasn't being fair, he was being ruthless, might work for him as a real estate entrepreneur, but his ego as the President of the United States of America, stroked his big ego beyond my wildest imagination.

I am not pro China or pro USA for that matter, but as I said to a mate of mine a year ago, this clown, has no idea who he is dealing with, the Chinese are cunning, they will not fold to this puppet, watch the comeback, not only will they bring Trump down because of his incompetence, but all of his allies.

As Tony Montana in the movie Scarface said: "Say hello to my little friend" 

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, jaideeguy said:

We'll [I'm the US now] pay the price that the 'ORANGE BABOON' imposed by trivializing it in the beginning when it could have made a difference.  Now, he is rushing to catch up with the 'third world' and pushing his snake oil and making supply promises that can't be fulfilled on such short notice, meanwhile patting himself on the back to position himself for the next 4 years and people are stupid enough to believe him.

"third world"? Singapore, Hong Kong and South Korea are third world? Are you American? These 3 countries are NOT third world countries. They are advanced nations with very developed economies and they had their heads screwed on when it came to tackling this terrible situation, USA however did not. USA has had its time as the leading global economy like many before it. in the future we should ALL look to nations like South Korea for advice on tackling pandemics because nothing is coming from the USA. I mean no personal offence to you, just an observation. stay safe...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Iron Tongue said:

Wrong!  The Chinese are working in an overt manner to dominate the world economically and militarily.  If you read Mandarin (which I do) you would understand this.

They have successfully used debt-trap diplomacy to acquire natural resources as well as military bases worldwide.  The leaders of China's PLA actively agitate for direct military conflict with the USA today.  (Quite foolish for now)

Espionage, military and industrial is a fact.  Please enter "China African Union building" in any browser of your choice and read.

Even Russia is slowly being re-colonized in the east for it's vast natural resources and there's nothing they can do about it.

China is playing a long-game quite well.  Most people still think the Chinese like you and want to share, they don't.

100% agree with you 

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, tropo said:

I have some Russian contacts who work in the aerospace industry. I asked them what is going on in Russia. They replied that they don't have a clue. One of them told me that when they turn up for work they have their temperature checked with a broken thermometer, and that's about it. He told me last reading was 32C LOL. I mentioned he would likely be close to death at 32C and he said it was cold outside (Moscow - about -6C that day).

Yup, that sounds like Russians. Not much has changed since CCCP.

Hmm...

CCCP = The KGB dude with bare chest

CCP = His Chinese buddy

CP = Thai buddy of the Chinese Buddy

P = Uncle!

Hah. Should've known.

5 hours ago, Iron Tongue said:

Wrong!  The Chinese are working in an overt manner to dominate the world economically and militarily.  If you read Mandarin (which I do) you would understand this.

They have successfully used debt-trap diplomacy to acquire natural resources as well as military bases worldwide.  The leaders of China's PLA actively agitate for direct military conflict with the USA today.  (Quite foolish for now)

Espionage, military and industrial is a fact.  Please enter "China African Union building" in any browser of your choice and read.

Even Russia is slowly being re-colonized in the east for it's vast natural resources and there's nothing they can do about it.

China is playing a long-game quite well.  Most people still think the Chinese like you and want to share, they don't.

For the country bumpkins out there who find this hard to understand.........  it is the same way that fire ants spread   ????   “They are opportunistic nesters,” said LeBrun. “They can take up residence in everything from a house plant, to an empty container left outside, to an RV"

Edited by rumak
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, allanos said:

I was told recently that babies born during the pandemic will in future be called "Coronials"!

It will be so. Corona isn't going to end, it will be like a virulent influenza, here once a year to say 'Hi'. At first, now, the weak and vulnerable will be culled, next year, after a certain amount of herd immunity has been achieved, there will be less fatalities from covid-19 just as there are now less fatalities from influenza than before but fatalities from both will still occur, the year after there will be less and so on, we will learn to live with it. One thing is certain, the next round of covid-19 wont be met with a lockdown, the global economy wouldn't survive it. I think we can forget a vaccine against it, there isn't even currently a vaccine against influenza or the common cold although they have tried for decades to make one, sure you can get flu shots from last years epidemic which provides some protection but it isn't a vaccine per se. It was a good practice for a really dangerous pandemic in the future that is bound to happen, I rather think that nature is sick and tired of us all. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, GAZZPA said:

I think China are not out to bring down anyone. They simply get their heads down and work to securing their own future, be that in China or anywhere else in the world. Sound familiar? I think the countries in the west that embrace that and find a way to work with China will prosper the same as China continues to do, simple as that. 

I look at China like this to put it in simple terms, when a snake is doing its own thing, leave it alone, threaten it, and look out for that bite, how venomous that bite is, will depend on the bite.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, soalbundy said:

I think we can forget a vaccine against it, there isn't even currently a vaccine against influenza or the common cold although they have tried for decades to make one

Medical industry's motto:  "A patient cured is a customer lost"

• Like 2

22 hours ago, Sharp said:

Great source - for fake news.

"WorldNetDaily is an American news and opinion website and online news aggregator which has been described as "fringe" and far right as well as politically conservative. The website is known for promoting falsehoods and conspiracy theories."

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Blue Muton said:

Great source - for fake news.

"WorldNetDaily is an American news and opinion website and online news aggregator which has been described as "fringe" and far right as well as politically conservative. The website is known for promoting falsehoods and conspiracy theories."

And this

17 hours ago, Krataiboy said:

Dr. Anthony Fauci, the US front man for managing the "pandemic," has just written an article that ought to be titled: I WAS WRONG AND THIS IS MY CONFESSION.

Writing in the New England Journal of Medicine, March 26, under the heading "Covid-19 - Navigating the Uncharted", Fauci states: "If one assumes that the number of asymptomatic or minimally symptomatic cases is several times as high as the number of reported cases, the case fatality rate may be considerably less than 1%. (my itals).

"This suggests that the overall clinical consequences of Covid-19 may ultimately be more akin to those of a severe seasonal influenza (which has a case fatality rate of approximately 0.1%) or a pandemic influenza (similar to those in 1957 and 1968). . . "

In case there is any doubt, those "pandemic influenza seasons" of 1957 and 1968 did NOT result in any lockdowns.  People went outdoors.  They mingled.  They sat in stadiums.  They went to their jobs. 

Which begs an obvious question. . . 

https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2020/03/29/turn-the-economy-back-on-even-fauci-is-confessing/

Snap! On the advice of its health experts, the UK Government officially downgraded the threat of the virus eleven days ago, stating on the Public Health UK website it was "no longer considered to be a high consequence infectious disease".

The surprise good news was studiously ignored by UK mainstream media, and a week later the British government's draconian "lockdown" Bill sailed through Parliament.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82qsclco1Oo

Here's a link to Public Health England, I can't find any trace of your claim about them downgrading the threat of this disease. I'm not calling you a liar but for clarification can you link to where this statement originates on their website or any UK government website please?

https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/public-health-england

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Sharp said:

And this

Another loonytunes source, great.

Watts Up With That? is a blog promoting climate change denial that was created by Anthony Watts in 2006. The blog predominantly discusses climate issues with a focus on anthropogenic climate change, generally accommodating beliefs that are in opposition to the scientific consensus on climate change. 

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, allanos said:

I was told recently that babies born during the pandemic will in future be called "Coronials"!

Yes but once they reach teen years they will be called Quaranteens ????

Edited by meechai
  • Haha 2