Astral Pool Pump Agents in Thailand

carlyai

Fluidra (Thailand) Co., Ltd

110/4 M. 13  Rachathewa,Bangplee

Samutprakarn 10540 THAILAND

T. +66-2-7389420  F. +66-2-7389425

[email protected]    

www.astralpool.com

The above details are now 5 years old and Fluidra Thailand, then the main Astral Pool agent in Thailand (Astral is/was? a Spanish group), seemed to be de-emphasising swimming pools in favour of other commercial water installations.

If you have no luck in finding them you could get hold of Astral Pool in Australia. I contacted them by phone (Googled it) when I needed technical advice about the wrong installation of my pool set-up kit by what was probably a Fluidra sub-contractor 9 years ago and they were helpful, confirmed my pump and chlorinator had been set-up wrongly and and gave me a work-round solution. Details I had back then were:

Keith Young
Export Coordinator
[email protected]
Phone. + 61 3 95542275

ASTRALPOOL AUSTRALIA PTY LTD | 48 Hanna Street, Noble Park, Victoria, Australia 3174 | Phone +61 3 9554 2200 | Fax. +61 3 9554 2270| www.astralpool.com.au  

Edited by SantiSuk
  • Like 1

48 minutes ago, SantiSuk said:

Fluidra (Thailand) Co., Ltd

110/4 M. 13  Rachathewa,Bangplee

Samutprakarn 10540 THAILAND

T. +66-2-7389420  F. +66-2-7389425

[email protected]    

www.astralpool.com

The above details are now 5 years old and Fluidra Thailand, then the main Astral Pool agent in Thailand (Astral is/was? a Spanish group), seemed to be de-emphasising swimming pools in favour of other commercial water installations.

If you have no luck in finding them you could get hold of Astral Pool in Australia. I contacted them by phone (Googled it) when I needed technical advice about the wrong installation of my pool set-up kit by what was probably a Fluidra sub-contractor 9 years ago and they were helpful, confirmed my pump and chlorinator had been set-up wrongly and and gave me a work-round solution. Details I had back then were:

Keith Young
Export Coordinator
[email protected]
Phone. + 61 3 95542275

ASTRALPOOL AUSTRALIA PTY LTD | 48 Hanna Street, Noble Park, Victoria, Australia 3174 | Phone +61 3 9554 2200 | Fax. +61 3 9554 2270| www.astralpool.com.au  

Thanks very much. I have already contacted Astral in Aus, but no reply as yet. May be shut down at the moment.

1 hour ago, carlyai said:

Thanks very much. I have already contacted Astral in Aus, but no reply as yet. May be shut down at the moment.

I would follow up my email with a phone call.  Much better way to get info. 

They might all be off work, at home?

Edited by VocalNeal
  • Like 1