Thailand reports 136 new COVID-19 cases

webfact

10 hours ago, sandrabbit said:

I think the biggest problem is that we are not being updated like we would be if we were in our original countries. I can't find any clear information about the situation in Rayong, I'm not scared of the virus but I am wary and would like to be appraised of the infections in our state. Up until Saturday night the bars and restaurants were still open as normal here and even still today there were Bangkok tourists who had driven here, there is so much conflicting information such as Bangkok being in lockdown and travel between states being restricted. I realise there is a difference in education here and what the government tell their citizens but I would prefer the truth.

4 confirmed cases in Rayong so far according to  http://covid19.ddc.moph.go.th/en

Usually a few days time lag in getting numbers updated and limited to confirmed cases

2 minutes ago, Sheryl said:

4 confirmed cases in Rayong so far according to  http://covid19.ddc.moph.go.th/en

Usually a few days time lag in getting numbers updated and limited to confirmed cases

From the periodical that can not be named "Thailand reports 127 new coronavirus cases, 1 death Tuesday.

On 3/30/2020 at 12:34 PM, bkk6060 said:

Well, I bet people with HIV have died from it.

If they did not have HIV probably a much bigger chance to live.

So, I would say HIV was the cause.

Well once again the brain power of Thaivisa experts might just light up an LED. Currently there is no evidence to suggest people living with HIV on medication are at any greater risk of Covid-19 complications. The same factors that increase complications hold true for everyone.