BANGKOK
Antonymous

Guys. No more haircuts. How’s that working out for you?

5 minutes ago, CharlieH said:

We have our own clippers, wife does it when required, 0- setting, no guard, straight over the top, 3 minutes - done ! 😄

For years the choice where I live was either a 5-minute bowl cut with shears at the 50 baht barber shop, or a coiffed, backcombed, blowdried, gelled and sprayed affair that took ten times longer and cost 10x as much at a fancy hairdressers. Neither suited me and practitioners at both types of establishment never listened or cared about what I actually wanted. I tried dozens of them, nearly gave up to go your route, until one lucky day finally finding a goodun.

I think the wife is going to get her way this time

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ThailandRyan said:

Luckily my girlfriend is a stylist who has her own salon, which she had to close under the decree, so I have my hair cut for free, and unfortunately she keeps coloring it as well.  Tells me, no one see it, I need practice.  Its been blue, pink, and gray/green.....HELP.....

Over processing like that, it will need removing completely soon.Leave it grow back again or you could have problems down the road.

• Like 2

Well my one is still open. Shutters halfway down, but he was there.

• Like 2

It's working out for me as it always has. Clippers at home and gf cutting the hair.

• Like 1