Guys. No more haircuts. How’s that working out for you?

Antonymous

2 hours ago, CharlieH said:

We have our own clippers, wife does it when required, 0- setting, no guard, straight over the top, 3 minutes - done ! ????

Funny..you don't look like a 0 clipper-and what's that with your ears?

I would guess a number 4 and some kind of Transylvanian canus lupus genetic connection.

Edited by Odysseus123

I always thought I would be able to cut my own hair if the need arose!

Well - I was wrong, quite capable of shaving my head though ????

Never had hair this short since the day I was born, never knew I had a misshaped head either ???? 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, ThailandRyan said:

Luckily my girlfriend is a stylist who has her own salon, which she had to close under the decree, so I have my hair cut for free, and unfortunately she keeps coloring it as well.  Tells me, no one see it, I need practice.  Its been blue, pink, and gray/green.....HELP.....

Can you ask her, if a Thai bloke comes in for a trim, is black hair dying automatic....I ask because where I am ALL the blokes seem to have jet black hair....????

4 hours ago, ThailandRyan said:

Just tell her your her new younger boyfriend and she can share you with your older twin....wait that's not right, she can share herself.....now that's right

Ok good joke but something like that wouldn't work my Thai wife ain't that stupid. 

9 minutes ago, mike787 said:

Girls only care about cash...what we look like never matters.  

If you want to believe that lol. Anyway, even girls always cost cash, they are cheaper if looking fairly OK.

Bar girls and gold diggers do not care, I can tell you most others certainly care. If they don't care about you it is only because they care about another.

Edited by ChaiyaTH
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, ChaiyaTH said:

If you want to believe that lol. Anyway, even girls always cost cash, they are cheaper if looking fairly OK.

Bar girls and gold diggers do not care, I can tell you most others certainly care. If they don't care about you it is only because they care about another.

As opposed to the svelte,trim, taut and terrific Caucasian males  with an IQ of 175 who frequent Thailand on a regular basis?

6 minutes ago, Odysseus123 said:

As opposed to the svelte,trim, taut and terrific Caucasian males  with an IQ of 175 who frequent Thailand on a regular basis?

The point actually is most Thai women are nog interested in any foreigners in the first place, so neither the big money in most cases. 

Edited by ChaiyaTH
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, ChaiyaTH said:

ALL women pretend to care so you can feel they care, but it's all show.

No more hair cuts? My barber around the corner is open in fact I don’t need a haircut anytime soon but I might go get a shave tomorrow. Or maybe I’ll just shave myself for the first time in a while. She’s so good I always walk around the corner and pay 100 baht occasionally for a great close razor shave. I don’t look as good as I used to when growing a beard or maybe I do now that I’m slowly shedding my weight gain. When I was younger people told me that I looked really intimidating with a beard the first time I ever grew one in Iraq.