Guys. No more haircuts. How’s that working out for you?

Antonymous

19 hours ago, marin said:

12 years at the same little shop, same gal.  Only 100 baht for the full cut and a shave. I have been tipping 40 baht all that time. Called her up to find out if closed, sure is. But I will come to your house on my bike and do it for you. Fantastic and a bigger tip for sure. Times like this you gotta love the LOS..

she's probably bored sitting at home, so be careful hahaha

• Like 1

Hmm or maybe I’ll just grab a new razor when we’re out tomorrow and to it myself. I need to start using an electric razor anyway. I might stop at the mall anyway because I want to get a more industrial strength blender so I’ll probably pick up an electric razor anyway plus I need to pick up a few little things tomorrow anyway. Now that I think about it people are going in and out of his shop still every day so probably not a good idea to pay for a shave tomorrow. But I could go a month before I get another haircut. 

Edited by JimLuce

1 hour ago, klauskunkel said:

Dreadlocks is the answer. No need to wash anymore. Tie some bells to the ends to chase away the pigeons wanting to nest.

YES!
better long-haired than short-sighted,
wasn't that the slogan ?
(needed this contemplation-retreat to remember that one.)

15 hours ago, mike787 said:

Girls only care about cash...what we look like never matters.  

To answer your question, i had a haircut yesterday, barbeer is still open.

Preeyanuch-The-Killer-Money-1.jpg

23472901_797351250436958_1032293244531449230_n.jpg.722cc32a317bd240ae94624b876c557c.jpg

I know a very beautiful and Chiang Mai University-educated girl (majored in English) who had the same attitude, only more mean-spirited and entitled.. VERY entitled brat. Of course, with her looks and perfect figure, she got a job with Air Asia--but ground staff...probably because her English wasn't up to the standard of flight attendants. Well I hope she remains unemployed for a long, long time. karma and all that.

• Thanks 1

Well, "getting your locks cut by the same professional for the past 23 years and you make a 160km round trip" ........

Not the average Joe once it comes to barber shops; there might be the slight chance that anywhere else, on those 80kms TO your barber or on the remaining 80kms FROM your barber, another barber might have his shop open.

Everything else is a disaster for you; you might be classified as a haircut fetishist and hence you don't want your wife to create havoc, do you? Any barber - on the way - might do a better job, me thinks! 

• Sad 1

6 minutes ago, Sydebolle said:

Well, "getting your locks cut by the same professional for the past 23 years and you make a 160km round trip" ........

Not the average Joe once it comes to barber shops; there might be the slight chance that anywhere else, on those 80kms TO your barber or on the remaining 80kms FROM your barber, another barber might have his shop open.

Everything else is a disaster for you; you might be classified as a haircut fetishist and hence you don't want your wife to create havoc, do you? Any barber - on the way - might do a better job, me thinks! 

Aw, come on Sydebolle, lighten up!

I know these are depressing times.

I like your happy logo. Here's a great tune and vid to make you more happy:

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, sungod said:

I'm not!

I've never been naive enough, and nor do i care ????

What, Naive enough to have a Girlfriend, well if your married of course not, your bits would be fed to the ducks.....

1 minute ago, ThailandRyan said:

What, Naive enough to have a Girlfriend, well if your married of course not, your bits would be fed to the ducks.....

Just known 1 or 2 'hairdresser's over the last 25 years ????

3 minutes ago, Isaanbiker said:

Just let them grow and never wash them. You save some good money. 

dreadlocks.jpg

Please, I almost had my lunchtime beer spew out my nose from laughing so hard. Next time give a disclaimer before the photo....lol