Guys. No more haircuts. How’s that working out for you?

Antonymous

On 3/30/2020 at 7:32 AM, Antonymous said:

My question is directed at those TV Members who have a full head of hair and care about their appearance, but the rest of you can have a go at me and give us a laugh too, if you like.

Hippie Era long hair might become a fashion again, be among one of the first, like me...????

Alternatively a sharp razor blade might also work – which can be both fashion and divine – isn't there something about that thai women likes bald headed men, they show wisdom, or... ...what is the story?????

Had my intended last haircut EVER last December (2019). Don't intend on ever getting a haircut again. Wife has cut my hair for the past 7 years, so no prob should I ever decide to trim my long, lovely locks! :vampire:

On-line on alibarba I bought a cordless electric clipper, comes with several easy clip on fittings for very short to medium short. Cost about 470Baht. Works very well.

I sit outside on the lawn, my Thai son runs the clipper over my head front to back & back to front and same side to side then a run over both sideburns and around each ear. Ten minutes all done, looks fine.

3 minutes ago, scorecard said:

On-line on alibarba I bought a cordless electric clipper, comes with several easy clip on fittings for very short to medium short. Cost about 470Baht. Works very well.

I sit outside on the lawn, my Thai son runs the clipper over my head front to back & back to front and same side to side then a run over both sideburns and around each ear. Ten minutes all done, looks fine.

Are those the same clippers they advertise for pruning of BUSHES....

well as you know from my previous topic should i,i decided the wig was too damn hot and looked laughable,as my gf has this thing of dressing me up,[maybe a repressed lezza] i have decided to grow my hair,like i had before beautiful blonde locks,cascading over my shoulders,in a year or so i should be able to realise her dream when i renew my visa in pattaya ,if we ain't all dead by then.

That's after i get a new rug man,she had some friends over with young kids,they peed on my rug,so did her cat,it's ruined,my life is in turmoil,covid,billious attacks and now this,plus the heat,God that rug really tied the room together,you don't know what you got til it's gone.

3 minutes ago, marko kok prong said:

That's after i get a new rug man,she had some friends over with young kids,they peed on my rug,so did her cat,it's ruined,my life is in turmoil,covid,billious attacks and now this,plus the heat,God that rug really tied the room together,you don't know what you got til it's gone.

You have always liked to live dangerously El Marko...????

• Haha 1