Deposit 800k in bank but less than 2 months until visa expires. Options pls?

Looking for options... my Non 0 ME expires late May and I'm working on the assumption... if I leave the country, I may not be able to return. Retirement with 800k in the bank is one but I can't meet the seasoning requirement of 2 months before applying. What can I do?

1 hour ago, ubonjoe said:

What is your multiple entry non-o visa based upon.

How many days after your current 90 day entry ends would you be able to have 800k baht in the bank for 2 months?

Thanks.

Non-0 based on UK state pension. Both the visa and my current 90 days ends last week in May. Original plan was to do a border run mid may but that's looking very unlikely. I can get the money in a Thai bank next week but that will only be about 6 weeks seasoning, not the 2 months required.

9 minutes ago, torrow said:

Thanks.

Non-0 based on UK state pension. Both the visa and my current 90 days ends last week in May. Original plan was to do a border run mid may but that's looking very unlikely. I can get the money in a Thai bank next week but that will only be about 6 weeks seasoning, not the 2 months required.

I suggest you transfer the 800k baht as soon as possible.

I am sure there will still be the availability for short extensions in late May you could get. Under the current memorandum there is even an allowance to request the requirements for a extension to be waived. Or in the worst case doing the the extension late and paying a overstay fine.

5 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

I suggest you transfer the 800k baht as soon as possible.

I am sure there will still be the availability for short extensions in late May you could get. Under the current memorandum there is even an allowance to request the requirements for a extension to be waived. Or in the worst case doing the the extension late and paying a overstay fine.

Thanks for your help. I can do a bank transfer this week.

Is the seasoning time 8 weeks or 2 months? If it's 8 weeks I'll only be a day or two adrift. When should I go to immigration to apply?

9 hours ago, torrow said:

Is the seasoning time 8 weeks or 2 months? If it's 8 weeks I'll only be a day or two adrift. When should I go to immigration to apply?

It is 2 months. If you transferred it and it was credited to you account today March 31st you could apply on May 31st.

18 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

What is your multiple entry non-o visa based upon.

How many days after your current 90 day entry ends would you be able to have 800k baht in the bank for 2 months?

It is not three month before extension anymore?

1 hour ago, ubonjoe said:

It was changed to 2 months on March 1st of last year.

Thank you Sir, this is what I thought I understood, but it is something that we must be absolutely certain 100% this is why I allowed myself to ask YOU the questionthis. I wonder besides what would happen in case of error ... but I prefer not to know, so thank you again????