Jump to content
BANGKOK

Recommended Posts

I did my 90day last Thursday 26th...  Online through extranet immigration website. Still showing pending...  Normally it is approved in a day...  Should I try submitting again or wait a day or two? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Probably some back log.

Did you log back onto their website to check?

Edited by bkk6060

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, bkk6060 said:

Probably some back log.

Did you log back onto their website to check?

Yes I  checked. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Most offices are very busy now. Wait a while longer.  If accepted it will eventually be approved.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Still no results of my 90day pending status. 

I wonder if I should try tomorrow morning again??? 

If it's pending for longer than due date does that mean I don't have to do because I already submitted? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, keithet said:

I wonder if I should try tomorrow morning again??? 

This is only the 3rd full working day since you did it.

Just be patient and wait for it to be done.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

This is only the 3rd full working day since you did it.

Just be patient and wait for it to be done.

Thank you. 

Hoping that it will be approved before my current one is expired. Definitely want to avoid imagration office like it's the plage no pun intended! 

 

I did notice on their website they changed the rules and terms doing online. Use to be 15 to 7 days before expire now 15 to  1 day of expired 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Is it correct to say that if it is still "pending" 7 days after the due date, then one will have to go to the immigration office in person?

Edited by lampangguy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, keithet said:

I did notice on their website they changed the rules and terms doing online. Use to be 15 to 7 days before expire now 15 to  1 day of expired 

Apparently they have recently changed it since even their example shows it.

image.png.b3dbd319020e39eb218bcd7eeeca1f60.png

Source: https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/queue/includes/example.png

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, lampangguy said:

Is it correct to say that if it is still "pending" 7 days after the due date, then one will have to go to the immigration office in person?

It should never show pending that long unless the office it was submitted to does not process them. There are still a very few offices that refuse to process them and only accept reports in person (no mailed in reports as well).

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

It should never show pending that long unless the office it was submitted to does not process them. There are still a very few offices that refuse to process them and only accept reports in person (no mailed in reports as well).

Okay thanks...last time i was in, they advised that online was working...but if I havent been "approved" by the due date, I will go in. Thanks. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

It should never show pending that long unless the office it was submitted to does not process them. There are still a very few offices that refuse to process them and only accept reports in person (no mailed in reports as well).

I know these are different times with imagration. 

But I've always got a result online with in 24-hours for the last few years. 

What do I do if my current one expires before new one is still pending? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, keithet said:

What do I do if my current one expires before new one is still pending? 

If you don't get approval by your report date then you would have 7 days to do the report in person without being fined 2000 baht. They might not fine you though if you showed the pending notice printed using the site.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Update: regarding my 90day online reporting I was aproved 5:30pm today. It took a week for aproval when normally 24hrs or so. 

Hopefully this update will help others facing lag time from imagration. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Trying to register. What is Citizen ID? Seems to be holding me out. 

Edited by bangsaenguy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...