To go or not to go, to a restaurant ?

Golden Triangle

3 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

Slowly countries are waking up to what their government has done, a catastrophe. I'm glad Sweden had the balls to not follow the other countries

So why are countries doing it? Do you think they want job losses or having to borrow billions to not decimate their economies? I don't think it's for sh!ts and giggles.

6 hours ago, alien365 said:

So why are countries doing it? Do you think they want job losses or having to borrow billions to not decimate their economies? I don't think it's for sh!ts and giggles.

It's turned political when governments were pressured to shut down when other countries shut down

11 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

But recently I visited a medium priced hospital (mostly Thai patients) and there were very few people in there.

Do you believe visiting a single hospital somewhere in Thailand reveals the true situation countrywide? I expect Covid patients are being isolated and you may not be able to gain access with a clipboard. 

1 hour ago, jacko45k said:
12 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

But recently I visited a medium priced hospital (mostly Thai patients) and there were very few people in there.

Do you believe visiting a single hospital somewhere in Thailand reveals the true situation countrywide? I expect Covid patients are being isolated and you may not be able to gain access with a clipboard. 

I would expect lots of people in the emergency area of lots of hospitals if the situation would be bad.

Obviously that can be very different from hospital to hospital. But if there would be a lot of people I would expect to read about it - also on Thai Visa.

39 minutes ago, HashBrownHarry said:

Even if breathing what assurance do you have the virus is not present?

Where do you stop?

Sorry, don't understand that first line.

As far as stopping, you do as much as you can. Microwaving is fairly easy, Wait, I think I have the instructions here somewhere. Oh yes, press Start. "Up to you" as the BeGes say. 

What if people feel washing their hands is too much, are you OK with that?