UK PM Johnson's adviser Cummings isolating with coronavirus symptoms

snoop1130

18 minutes ago, todlad said:

Those possibly extreme views are my own and it is VERY rare for me to subscribe to any such outpourings. In this case, however:

Johnson is way beyond the Peter Principle and he is taking a sabbatical. 

Hancock has been overwhelmed by his job but is too much of a coward to resign: hiding behind covid is really convenient for him.

Cummings is a very controversial figure and without the face to face protection of his boss, he is certain to feel threatened and like all bullies, he has run away when the going got tough.

As for Witty, I know nothing about him but it's a big coincidence that he's one of the three top figures and he's gone with the other two.

or just maybe they had Corona or suspected Corona, Nick Hancock ok now back at the daily briefing

• Like 1

On 3/31/2020 at 1:58 AM, Emdog said:

Still not enough to convince me there is a God who watches over us

Nothing should coz there ain't. If he was a thing he now has no influence and wouldn't give a tinker's toss in any case. I mean, look at us :whistling:

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

or just maybe they had Corona or suspected Corona, Nick Hancock ok now back at the daily briefing

I know! Hancock's half hour it's being called, when he shows up to talk.

Johnson, I am 99.9999% sure I am right. Cummings the bully, I am 99.9999% sure I am right.

Witty, I could even delete him from my list since I really know nothing about him and he ight be OK since he's not a mainstream politician.