Black thigh highs..(s)he'll love them..23 THB..

moontang

Surprising how diffiicult it can be to get something sexy for the housekeeper.  Came across these on Lazada..GF is ways saying she is cold from AC.  

Get two pairs delivered for 44 THB..

Screenshot_20200330-173213.png

Edited by moontang
  • Thanks 1

Hi, if you look, most of the sellers on Lazada are actually based in China, so delivery isn't fast. If you don't mind waiting that long, you can buy anything you'd find on Lazada and a whole lot more from a site called aliexpress.com. It's even cheaper and usually comes with free shipping to Thailand. If you're going to buy from a China-based seller on Lazada, and you're okay waiting a long time anyway, aliexpress is worth a look - massively more choice. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, jadee said:

Hi, if you look, most of the sellers on Lazada are actually based in China, so delivery isn't fast. If you don't mind waiting that long, you can buy anything you'd find on Lazada and a whole lot more from a site called aliexpress.com. It's even cheaper and usually comes with free shipping to Thailand. If you're going to buy from a China-based seller on Lazada, and you're okay waiting a long time anyway, aliexpress is worth a look - massively more choice. 

Isn't Lazada owned by the owners of AliExpress, Alibaba?

Shipping has been around two weeks from Lazada..I did check out Ali..looks very similar.  Nothing that cheap..but, I got a 3 usd off order of 4 usd or more, so now getting four pairs for one Dollar.  You gotta watch out for the one size, though...some must be for girls under 42 kg.  But, on two occasions I requested return, due to them being for midgets..they said just keep them, and we will refund your card, which they did.  For most of it, the one size means less than 53 kg.

Edited by moontang

6 hours ago, Phuketshrew said:

I was searching for microwave ovens yesterday on Lazada and it came up with something hot. I could have understood if I had typed in Sausage Warmers (quite reasonably priced too!):

microwave.jpeg.3507f303007bf723943c0ed6100bc385.jpeg

Kind of like shopping on Sukhumvit..always someone selling sex toys.

9 hours ago, jadee said:

alibaba is even better .... they are supposed to be wholesalers but most seem to sell single items, although it may depend on what you're looking for