Feeling Rather Disappointed

Win2020

Not sure if this is a bogus post or not but please show some balls by telling her to shut the ==== up and walk away if you can, even for a few weeks, just to let her know that the ATM can leave at any time. She sounds like a right piece of work.

Get the DNA test done mate.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, richard_smith237 said:

I tried, I really did... I read as far as 700,000 baht dowry (sin-sod)...  and realised ‘we have another one’...

yes spot on richard-smith237................. Great first post to the OP.....when does the full Novel/TV series come out....cant wait.........will he pay....will she...........etc...........................:coffee1:

Edited by sanuk711

Not recommending this:  you could just give her everything including your organs, life, all financial assets and then one day die.  How's that sound to ya?

Remember this, just like to an alcoholic, i can guarantee you, whatever you give/do it will never be enough...

Edited by mike787

8 hours ago, nauseus said:

First job. DNA test.

Exactly .. She realised the game was up when I got out the swab sticks ...

I had to play along as I had known her for 16 yrs .. but things just did not add up such as the approx date of conception ... and her disappearance for 5 days around that date

Was out of pocket for 90K baht could have been worse .. if not for the ease and low price of getting a DNA test done nowadays .. something the lying deceitful bitches just don't think of

• Like 1