Buying shares in Uk companies. What do you recommend?

3 hours ago, allanos said:

.  Take a look at the Alternative Investment Market (AIM) which is reasonably well-regulated, in the UK, and pick a few penny stocks (after doing some research) which have the potential to be the next FB, Google, Twitter, etc. Whatever investment you choose, currently, is bound to be frought.  Be prepared!

I've named the stock twice in this thread and as recently over the weekend just ended....Iconic Labs

Thank me later this time next year

• Thanks 1

I will buy more GSK and PNL (wealth preservation trust) when the current rally breaks down. For the long term I'm buying funds like Pictet Robotics.

The virus will go when it decides it wants to. But it's likely that the world has changed for a generation or two. I expect some countries will collapse into chaos as a result. Thailand is a likely candidate of course.

On 3/31/2020 at 8:34 PM, Pilotman said:

If you are asking on TVF for investment advice then you are the last person who should be investing in anything,.  Either get proper professional advice,( they don't know either), take a punt and follow your instinct, or forget it. 

You really know your stuff 

• Haha 1

Should be some great buying opportunities out there now,sign up to your countries stock exchange site,if its similar to our ASX there's no cost,there you can check graphs on all the different securities,how their been performing,forget the airlines,one plane crash and its allover,go for the stock's with good management,low debt,good dividends,food supermarket are usually good safe buys,as you know everyone has to buy food,BHP,RIO definitely good buys,Macquarie Bank an Oz investment bank if its available in the U.K. be high on my list,hope this helps,good luck.

• Haha 1

On 4/10/2020 at 12:28 PM, RAZZELL said:

On the other thread I think I suggested Burberry and Wetherspoons, not sure if I mentioned i3e (gone from 3p to 9p at one point).

Suppose the gambling companies could have a big upswing?

Flutter, William Hill and GVC Holdings.

RAZZ

Oh, well.

Gambling stocks have done alright ????

RAZZ

• 1 year later...
1 hour ago, Boycie said:

Iconic Labs shares suspended ???????????? 

Chivas what went wrong?

Claims and counter claims from the old board of directors who are under Police investigations

The debt thats owed I understand has been offered to be paid in full but a general meeting has been called. Will update thread when I know more

• Sad 1