Sakon Nakhon governor BANS sale of alcohol until 16 April

snoop1130

1 minute ago, cornishcarlos said:

You remember the Costa Concordia, few years back ?? 

General P will be in the 1st and only life boat launched... The real Captain is on a different boat already, if you know what I mean !!

P will be in one lifeboat with his fat little timepiece collector friend, and true to form, they won't have a clue where they are going .....

• Like 2

11 hours ago, NCC1701A said:

<deleted> just got real for some people.

i freaked out this afternoon when my internet went out for about twenty seconds.

i was like "this it it! this is it!"

Download movies onto a hard drive is my back up.

9 hours ago, ukrules said:

I wonder if this alcohol ban also includes hand sanitiser, not that there's any available anyway?

A house in our village was raided by scores of RTP yesterday.  The house owner was hoarding 10,000 litres of 99.9% alchohol gel, ready to cash in!

Insane. 

They had the barrels in plain view at the front of the house so the neighbours informed RTP.

That could have made a pretty bonfire!

5 minutes ago, cornishcarlos said:

So you'll be drinking 65% vol alcohol then ?? That's gonna hurt ????

I read somewhere they had to take out the gel from the prisons as the Lags where drinking it

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, donnacha said:

All jokes aside, there is a real chance of widespread public disorder once the public realize that the both the alcohol ban and the lockdown are going to last well over six months.

Especially when the Internet drops .....

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, CrunchWrapSupreme said:

Out here in the moo ban, the bros-in-law and I have gone through a box of big Leos, and two 1 liter bottles of Blend 285. Now they're doing small bottles of lao khao every evening before dinner, which is too hardcore for me. Next on the menu is a 1.5 liter bottle of 100 Pipers, which by the looks of things we'll have to stretch out. Bah. I could really go for some Jack.

12 hours ago, CrunchWrapSupreme said:

Out here in the moo ban, the bros-in-law and I have gone through a box of big Leos, and two 1 liter bottles of Blend 285. Now they're doing small bottles of lao khao every evening before dinner, which is too hardcore for me. Next on the menu is a 1.5 liter bottle of 100 Pipers, which by the looks of things we'll have to stretch out. Bah. I could really go for some Jack.

I have 1 bottle of Jack, 1 Jim Beam Single Barrel and 5 Kentucky Deluxe and no in-laws to share it with ????

• Like 1

A few minutes ago I asked the Wife to message her sister with the good news. She owns a mom pop shop in our village 30 km from Surin. Here is the reply she sent.........................

:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

So I asked where will she get her supplies from................They are on the way to Makro Surin as I type this....!!!!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, AhFarangJa said:

A few minutes ago I asked the Wife to message her sister with the good news. She owns a mom pop shop in our village 30 km from Surin. Here is the reply she sent.........................

:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

So I asked where will she get her supplies from................They are on the way to Makro Surin as I type this....!!!!

Keep up the good work

• Haha 1

Surprisingly since I moved to Thailand from Cambodia 3 years ago, my personal alcohol consumption has dropped from 'a lot' to almost zero, so this doesn't bother me though I ask, what's the point?

However my rural village are not going to be happy about this. From day 1 here i could not help notice the amount of Lao Khao consumed pretty much 24/7. Many residents are permanently drunk, on my morning walks there would be several invites to join a group 'breakfast-drinking'. I asked one small shopkeeper if the village had a problem with hangovers, answer 'No, never stop drink, never have hangover'

My first wife died from alcoholism at age 48, a few years after we divorced. When the poo yai broadcasts local deaths, he actually says 'cause of death - too much Lao Khao'.

Maybe do some people good if they can't drink for a few weeks.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, pookondee said:

Is anyone else starting to think all this BS looks like its being played out from a script?

Every country on Earth seems to be on a quest to turn their citizens completely stir crazy as quick as possible, and trying to out-do each other with these silly bans and over the top regulations.

All over Australia now you are not even allowed to leave the house at all without a good reason.

(Announced today, violators fined $10,000 and/or 6 months prison).

And look at the last few years:

1. Everyone is pennyless.

Most the population are in massive household debt.   

Of those who aren't,  0% interest paid on savings, ensures folks left with money will eventually be broke also.

-done-

2. Governments have always had a hard-on for its citizens living overseas.

-problem solved.

3. Governments the world over are taking away everyones means of making money and/or earning a living.

-why?

4. Crash the stockmarkets. Another form of investment and earning money pretty much eradicated.

(At the same time the institutions are relieved of paying out our superannuation, which has lost up to 30%).

5. Create mass panic and get everyone completely occupied with the virus..

-done

WHY?

Get the people so scared and weak they will accept ANYTHING..

Then the next stage of the plan will be rolled out before our eyes.

"NEVER let a good crisis go to waste"

Its been an age old saying for those holding the real power.

Sorry, i no way am i a virus denier, but there is something more than just a virus happening here.

Good to see others with some insight ..... 

• Like 1