Some Expat TV is Shocking

You need to use Google, I can watch so much for free,Movies,News,Documentaries, 

Series, not so much live sport,well none at all at moment.

So much content and you can only watch one channel at a time,just binging with

10 episodes of Ozark season 3,  look and ye shall find.

regards worgeordie

Guys thanks for that but you didn't get my vibe. I know and have all access to the best and most updated movies, my rant is about the idiots still being paid to repeat complete garbage for months on end on our local tv. That fxxking loud mouthed chef just needs to get off tv. Arrogant, ignorant, half wit...

Its not about what i can't see, because i can, its about why are those fxxking clowns still on our screens. Benny b....whatever his Bang Saray real name is & that idiot burger burner...GET OFF THE TV

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

7 hours ago, Holmsedale25 said:

Guys thanks for that but you didn't get my vibe. I know and have all access to the best and most updated movies, my rant is about the idiots still being paid to repeat complete garbage for months on end on our local tv. That fxxking loud mouthed chef just needs to get off tv. Arrogant, ignorant, half wit...

Its not about what i can't see, because i can, its about why are those fxxking clowns still on our screens. Benny b....whatever his Bang Saray real name is & that idiot burger burner...GET OFF THE TV

Your TV is locked to one channel and doesn't have an off switch?

A couple of posts have been removed, In case you missed the following forum rule when you signed up here it is again: 

8.) You will not post disruptive or inflammatory messages, vulgarities, obscenities or profanities.

Topic moved to Pub

I haven't seen an advertisement on TV for donkey's years - also we don't all have Netflix. Some of us don't want it. Years ago I got sick with what TV was being fed to me, I no longer have a 'TV' connection/antenna... I hooked up my HTPC and use that to feed my screen/hifi.

For TV content, I prefer something like TVChaos for British TV, or 'More than TV' amongst others where you could grab lots of good TV - like...

'8 out of 10 cats', 24, Amazing Stories, The Age of A.I., Avenue 5, Crackanory, Creature Comforts, Godfather of Harlem, The Handmaid's Tail, The Mandalorian, Star Trek Picard... though for general searches, I also find good results with my 'top 5' BT Bot DHT Magnet Search, BT Dig, UTorrentMui, and torrentdownloads.me.

So drop in at InvadeIT and order a coupleof nice 4TB Toshiba drives (less than 3000 baht each - bargain) to let you go crazy and download more than I can watch.

But don't forget, those same sites can allow you to obtain more books than you can read in your lifetime... and reading is always superior to watching TV.

Software like 'clipgrab' also lets you grab some of those cool Youtube vids into a Plex folder... I'm currently 80% into book 5 of The Wheel of Time (annoying American writing style with some glaringly bad English - but good story nonetheless and well over 10,000 pages to go at).

Edited by ben2talk
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/1/2020 at 6:24 AM, Don Mega said:

if that kinda content upsets you why are you watching it ?

Because they are repeated over and over again where movies should be. I watch a good movie, wait for the next and boom, the two idiots are on again....and again....you get the script!

• Like 1

Cable is like a government pension. If you let others choose for you and don't take matters into your own hands you end up with mediocre results. People watch cable because they like to be drip fed a steady stream of tripe. No thought or brain process involved. 

You can literally watch anything you want anytime you want and do it for free. However you have to actually decide what you want to watch.

My husband does this. I will come in and he is watching something like Forrest Gump on some commercial cable station. That film with commercials is longer than most of our expected lifespans. Yet he is a moth to the flame. I always say you know if you want to really watch that I can just get it for us.