90 days visa run with Non-o vusa

18 minutes ago, HaleySabai said:

So if I have to get an in-country extension of 60-days in May will my visa still be valid for a final re-entry permit in Aug., when my visa expires and providing the borders have re-opened.

Yes you can.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/4/2020 at 7:30 AM, Peter Denis said:

Immigration can and will not provide you with a 90-day permission to stay based on your 1-year Non Imm O - marriage Visa.

But you can apply for the 60-day extension of stay for reason of marriage.

Note: Technically you are also required to do your 90-day report when staying longer than 90 days in Thailand.  You can of course do this in one go when you apply for the 60-day extension.

I recently got a 60 day extension on my 90 day permission based in marriage at Kalasin. I asked if I needed to do 90 day report. The IO said no, the extension does it. Wrong? I've now been here 4 days over 90.

16 minutes ago, Kalasin Jo said:

I recently got a 60 day extension on my 90 day permission based in marriage at Kalasin. I asked if I needed to do 90 day report. The IO said no, the extension does it. Wrong? I've now been here 4 days over 90.

The IO was correct.

The first extension of stay application is considered as doing a 90 day report.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Kalasin Jo said:

Hi, I understand that you were staying in Thailand on the 90-day permission of stay your 1-year MultiEntry Non Imm O - marriage Visa provided you.

And that you applied for and received a 60-day extension at your local IO for reason of marriage.

Since you entered Thailand on a short-stay (90-day) Visa and your (extended) permission of stay expires after 26 March, you are eligible for the automatic extension of stay which is currently till 30 April but will as good as certain be prolonged.

Note: There is no need for you to do 90-day reports as that is not necessary for those not on long-stay Visa.  My apologies for the earlier faulty information I provided on that issue.