Places with many small electrical / computer shops

NAoZ

I need to get some supplies to make my room ready for living. I was planning to drop by Fortune town but its closed along with other alternative stores Iike homepro. I dont think I can wait another 2 weeks and not even sure if they can resume business after that. Does anyone know an area (Preferably around central Bangkok and towards Nothanburi) where I can find many small electrical / computer shops that might be open? Not looking for computers really, more like LAN cables, jacks, accessories, and some small electrical supplies for my lighting.

Bang Mo is the best place in BKK for electrical stuff aside from computers.  Unlike Fortune and Pantip, it's not a shopping mall that can be closed all at once.  Hundreds of independent and free-standing shops and kiosks selling all kinds of electronics.  That's not to say they're open...  But that's where I'd start.  Explore the little (huge actually) rabbit holes off the main alleys and you'll find good stuff you didn't think they sell in Thailand.

Also lots of shops around Khlong Thom market nearby in Chinatown.  Once again, I can't say whether any of them are open, but it's hundreds (thousands?) of independent shops and kiosks scattered across dozens of alleys and buildings.

Bang Mo Google Earth.jpg

Edited by impulse

Zeer Rangsit without a doubt, loads of parking, sell and repair everything electronic - phones, computers, web and dash cams, printers, inks, printer conversions to take bulk inks, laptop repairs etc. Also got an Amorn shop selling - as I have found, sundry things I needed like motor capacitor for my side-by side fridge freezer, ditto for my air-compressor, replacement pump for my UK washing machine, and loads of parts and bits not found elsewhere.

Just past the junction of Phahonyothin Road and Lamlukka Road,  if coming out of Bangkok it's on the right and there is a U-turn needed under the bridge on Phaonyothin Road before it joins up with Vibhivahdi Road (spelling?). Down the side of the last flyover, make a U-turn, get right over to the left, double back on the frontage road past the Air Forces base, and keep in the coned-off lanes facing you at the end (apparently into the face of oncoming traffic)and turn right at the end of those, forking left by the church and 1st left at the end takes you into the car-park entrance. Take the right-hand of the 2 lanes to enter the multi-storey car-park.