FOR YOUR SAFETY: Key statistics, advice from doctors on Covid-19

webfact

7 minutes ago, Chazar said:

YES  because it sounds to me like hes  talking about already infected  people, also  sounds  like hes  talking about  operating room procedures

I wonder sometimes if details are missed due to translation issue, especially when data being translated

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Chazar said:

Ill stick with a  real countries rules where they have it  under control ....... Singapore

We urge Singaporeans to remain calm and vigilant. Singaporeans can continue to play their part by being socially responsible, practising good personal hygiene habits and complying with safe distancing measures. (click here to view other MOH Health Advisories). 

Members of the public should adopt the following precautions at all times:

• Avoid close contact with people who are unwell or showing symptoms of illness;
  • Observe good personal hygiene;
  • Practise frequent hand washing with soap (e.g. before handling food or eating, after going to toilet, or when hands are dirtied by respiratory secretions after coughing or sneezing);
  • Wear a mask if you have respiratory symptoms such as a cough or runny nose;
  • Cover your mouth with a tissue paper when coughing or sneezing, and dispose the soiled tissue paper in the rubbish bin immediately; and
  • Seek medical attention promptly if you are feeling unwell.

Agree with you. They keep burbling on old information. Its again targeted at the elderly being the victims. The European and Us  have found the highest ratio of positive cases are  men not women, those who are obese and  aged between 25 and 25.

3 hours ago, Chazar said:

Which is  why Ive listed Singapore as a  model and NOT  Thailand or  any of its medical staff where I can trust way  more the credentials of the person "informing" me, where you cant buy your way in, where  corruption is one of the LOWEST in the world.

Singapore is a business country full of Chinese investors. CORRUPTED!!

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 3