Trump coronavirus guidance on keeping gun stores open draws criticism

webfact

9 hours ago, mrfill said:

Slight difference though..

Deaths by dogs UK 1981 - 2015 = 78

Deaths by guns US 2019 = 39052

The vast majority of US gun deaths are suicides or violence from a specific minority group against the same group

Edited by sukhumvitneon

2 hours ago, Nyezhov said:

Shows how effective the truth is.

Statistically, that doesnt happen very often.

Do double duty. Get a SIG 210. You probably would need to pony up 3K. Ifyou want me tofind one for you on the net I will, then it will of course get shipped to your dealer for the necessary paperwork.

I don't know anybody gladly laying their arms down as long as Bernie, Biden, AOC are around. 

The argument always loses steam when the unarmed libs realize it would take a war to take "the guns" No Sheriff would enforce it.

Edited by Cryingdick
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, DoctorG said:

Forgot about the coronavirus hoax one, and Biden ad for a bonus (although not media-related).

https://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews/politics/item/35228-post-writer-admits-trump-didn-t-call-chinese-virus-a-hoax-biden-ad-gets-four-pinocchios

Reporter apologised refer below. Has trump ever apologised for his approx 20k false and misleading statements?

“My apologies for quoting the president out of context,” Phillips tweeted. “As The Washington Post’s Fact Checker makes clear, he called Democrats politicizing coronavirus a hoax

29 minutes ago, simple1 said:

Masks? seems spot on with rejection of his allegations

Not going to clash with anything else you mentioned but Trump did not say the nurses were stealing the masks, the media added that bit. I will try to find the newspaper report that specifically said nurses.

This is from the above ABC report -

"Of all the rotten, despicable things Donald Trump has done since taking office, blaming health care workers for the lack of masks is like top 3," Connecticut Democratic Sen. Chris Murphy wrote on Twitter.

Trump did not blame anybody.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

25 minutes ago, DoctorG said:

Not going to clash with anything else you mentioned but Trump did not say the nurses were stealing the masks, the media added that bit. I will try to find the newspaper report that specifically said nurses.

This is from the above ABC report -

"Of all the rotten, despicable things Donald Trump has done since taking office, blaming health care workers for the lack of masks is like top 3," Connecticut Democratic Sen. Chris Murphy wrote on Twitter.

Trump did not blame anybody.

He made allegations / inferences. From the Vox article...

the president later underscored his claim by saying, “I don’t think it’s hoarding ... I think maybe it’s worse than hoarding.”

the president of the Greater New York Hospital Association, Kenneth Raske, who said in a statement, “New York’s health care workers are treating exploding numbers of Covid-19 patients around the clock — willingly and without complaint. ... They deserve better than their president suggesting that PPE is ‘going out the back door’ of New York hospitals.”

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2020/3/30/21199538/coronavirus-mask-trump-new-york-hospital-stealing

Currently listening to Highway Patrolman by one of my favourite musos, Springteen

Edited by simple1
  • Like 2

Posts containing trollish name calling comments antagonizing others in violation of the following forum rule have been removed:

9) You will not post inflammatory messages on the forum, or attempt to disrupt discussions to upset its participants, or trolling. Trolling can be defined as the act of purposefully antagonizing other people on the internet by posting controversial, inflammatory, irrelevant or off-topic messages with the primary intent of provoking other users into an emotional response or to generally disrupt normal on-topic discussion.

Some more off topic posts and replies have been removed.  Please note, the following is what this topic is about:

Trump coronavirus guidance on keeping gun stores open draws criticism

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Gun control activists on Monday criticized guidance issued by President Donald Trump's administration recommending that states find that gun stores are critical businesses that can stay open during the coronavirus crisis.

The new guidance, issued on Saturday by the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency, offers the administration's views on which workers are essential during the pandemic at a time when state governors have ordered numerous "non-essential" businesses to close to try to limit the spread of the virus. 

On 3/31/2020 at 6:42 AM, Thaiwrath said:

They are not critical businesses, regardless of any virus, or other health issues ! 

Yes They are. A lot of trouble this Wuhan Flu Thousands of People out of work More crime cause people got no money. People have the right to defend their Property. If this has to be done with a Fire arm So Be It.  ????

• Sad 1