Pattaya and the virus: Three quarters of Covid-19 cases are foreigners

webfact

1 hour ago, mixxer said:

100 % are humans . Not helpful to report like this.

I actually think it is informative, interesting to see if the demographics change with further testing and diagnosis.

Is testing for Thai free of charge?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, owl sees all said:

According to my sources, the virus will go around the world killing about 2% of humans. Then it will mutate and go round again. And again, and perhaps again. We are obviously not being informed about this. The hidden powers only want one billion people to do the work, while they pull/jerk the strings, like the puppet-master and his marionette. This virus is just a pilot for the future real deal.

Don't believe those that say that the population will be reduced to half-a-billion; just not enough people.

There is a big drive - as we type - to find suitable people to inhabit/populate the new planned International space station. A mix of races and ages (16 to 30). They want 87 women and 13 men. This is the optimal ratio for breeding from scratch.

Will they include lizard people? 

2 hours ago, Yinn said:

Hmmm

This is a thaivisa news report. No Thai link. Just information.

Headline and story write by a foreigner at TVF, not a thai person

Oh that guy on the BTS blaming foreigners was from Thaivisa....

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1500 "cases" out of 69,000,000 people OK. Currently  23 severe, 9 deaths.  only 0.00002% infected,

We are doing what is necessary to squash this virus people, give yourself a pat on the back

Stay safe, stay away, and wash your hands

IMG_20200330_133544_006.jpg

2 hours ago, colinneil said:

I am not imagining, your posts where you are doing the same as Prayut.... Blaming farangs for everything.

Can you show me some links? Of Prayut. 

He not speak English. 

2 hours ago, colinneil said:

You are the one that needs to calm down, and stop with the nonsense about farangs.

Ok. Breathe in. Breathe out.

A foreigner at TVF write the headline and story. 

Breathe in. Breathe out.

This not a thai news story. Only about 9 sick people.

Now is 784,392 sick, and 37,780 dead. 

You know it not significantly right?

Breathe in. Hold. Breathe out. 

Yinn probably only Thai in the world read it. 

Calm down. You be ok. 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, smedly said:

and they likely got it from Thais who are no longer in Pattaya as their bar closed a week ago and they have no more work servicing farangs 

Three Russian, three Thai and one Japan. 7 

And 5 farang. 

two U.K, one Sweden, one German, one french

Probably from their bar. Probably other disease.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, NightSky said:

..and the stupidity reporting award goes to!

Misleading headline. This story is based on just 15 cases. 

How many confirmed cases are there in Pattaya?

9 out of 12 cases is indeed 75% and if these 9 were not Thai nationals

then they are foreigners. I don't see anything misleading there.

• Like 1
  • Confused 3

3 minutes ago, Isaanbiker said:

when this is all over I think China is going to end up very isolated and so it should be 

No they are becoming the Mother Theresa of the East. Sending test kits, masks, respirators to the world.

Making money and profitting from it while delivering urgently needed assistance

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Give it a week...

As I understand it there are no tourists left in Pattaya, so any foreigners would be long term residents but as many of them need to do the visa run is anyone surprised how easily COVID19 is spread??? 

I won't believe of any of these "statistics". How many people have been tested????

Do you think thais go to see a doctor and would have to pay for a test?? Ñot at all. So all these numbers are based on nothing but good to show: foreigners make the problems and are the problems.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, faraday said:

However:

Of 1,524 cases, Dr Anupong said, 1,297 were Thai and 227 were foreigners. The largest cluster of patients – 715 -- was in Bangkok. The average age of all patients was 40.

Surely the average age of the total inhabitants of most countries would not be far removed from 40, making this percentage rather meaningless. Statistics has a wonderful way of telling us that anyone has a 50% chance of coming down with the virus. Either you do or you don,t ????

6 hours ago, owl sees all said:

According to my sources, the virus will go around the world killing about 2% of humans. Then it will mutate and go round again. And again, and perhaps again. We are obviously not being informed about this. The hidden powers only want one billion people to do the work, while they pull/jerk the strings, like the puppet-master and his marionette. This virus is just a pilot for the future real deal.

Don't believe those that say that the population will be reduced to half-a-billion; just not enough people.

There is a big drive - as we type - to find suitable people to inhabit/populate the new planned International space station. A mix of races and ages (16 to 30). They want 87 women and 13 men. This is the optimal ratio for breeding from scratch.

Your spot on. What's with all the laughs you got on that post? There is some real brain dead bar stool jockey's over here.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Isaanbiker said:

IMO, they all got infected by Thai prostitutes that do not exist.

The prostitutes must have infected thousands of people. 

Probably other disease? 

You're now openly blaming foreigners. Again.

No. 

Please just say the true. And read link before stupid “prostitutes” comment.

You imagine “IMO, they all got infected by Thai prostitutes that do not exist.”

if read the OP you see 4 IS woman. 

2 minutes ago, RJRS1301 said:

Women often/sometimes have sex with women, heard of 3 somes??

Virus is found in bodily secrections 

There are even (heaven forbid)  Thai male prostitutes  who ( I'm told) are quite popular with the Thai female  prostitutes !!!!   (allegedly as countless reports where that no prostitution was found in Pattaya)