Korat: Man arrested after frenzied stabbing of 14 year old girl and ex-wife

webfact

Korat: Man arrested after frenzied stabbing of 14 year old girl and ex-wife

5pm.jpg

Picture: Sanook

Police in Nakhon Ratchasima have arrested a 45 year old man after the murder of two females on Sunday. 

A joint police operation mounted by Region 3 officers and police from the Thepparak and Dan Khun Thot forces apprehended Suksan, 45, after a military man and a relative had observed suspicious behavior. 

At 2 am on Sunday a 14 year old girl was stabbed 23 times in Pho Klang, Muang district of the north eastern Thai province of Nakhon Ratchasima or Korat.

At 8.30 am Wiphaphak, the 30 year old ex-wife of the suspect was attacked. 

She was apparently kicked off her motorcycle in a quiet soi in the Thepparak area. She was then stabbed 20 times. 

Both victims died.

A military man on leave in the area said that a man in a half-face helmet behaving suspiciously stopped for drinks at a roadside stall run by his female relative. 

Police were soon informed resulting in the arrest of the suspect. 

No motive or reason for the attack has yet been postulated, reported Sanook. 

Source: Sanook

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2020-03-31
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, Nyezhov said:

Yinn from a regular Thai persons perspective, what is the extent of the Yaba problem in Thailand.

About 30%-50% of the population take or have taken it IMHO.

Almost every university student I've met is taking it.

My gf was taking 10 tabs a day when I first met her.

Much more popular than cannabis.

But it's not certain this was the guy in the OPs problem.

More likely he was banging them both (30yo and 14yo) and got upset when they left.

A situation even more common that drug taking, most village people consider the step-daughter a perk of taking on mom, it isn't even all that frowned upon.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

More likely he was banging them both (30yo and 14yo) and got upset when they left.

A situation even more common that drug taking, most village people consider the step-daughter a perk of taking on mom, it isn't even all that frowned upon.

Much more addictive than pot. Isaan seems to be THE place where almost everybody has access to Yaba.

About six months ago when I was purchasing a train ticket, a woman who must have been  prostitute, offered me "song met" ( two pills)  for 300 baht.

I said, yes I wanna buy some, but want to call my police friend to join me. And she ran away...

Lower Northeast is full with this drug and people with red fingers/hands.

Cops check their hands when they think people are abusing yaba. 

Edited by Isaanbiker
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Yinn said:

Number 1 problem. 

Construction and farm worker. 50%+ 

Factory worker. Less than 10%. Because factory area the police check often on the road. (Purple urinate test).

And many (Japanese) factory check the worker. If positive, finish job. Maybe one time every year.

Sex worker a lot. 

More man than woman. 

Bangkok/Nonthaburi a lot.

Truck/bus/van driver a lot.

Uni student a lot, and Ketamine. 

IMO if stop it, will be less crime 70%+. Less stupid people. 

Thaksin popular because he fight it. 

Make you be crazy. Some people no problem, some people big problem.

A real outstanding POTY post, Yinn. Thumbs up! ????

Thaksin popular because he fight it. 

Thaksin's son was on Ya ice ( white speed, or Crystals), which was also the reason why he started the war on drugs. 

At this time, the cops informed the big dealers, and they left for three months, just to come back and charge 500 baht for one pill.

Before people could buy one pill for 20 to 30 baht.

More men than women? Not when you look at prostitutes, Yinn! 

Bangkok/ Nonthaburi a lot? You do not seem to frequent Isaan, and the numbers must be much higher here. 

You have to agree that there are more female than male prostitutes, are hooked on that stuff.  

So, it's more female use of Jaba than male, overall. 

Thaksin's war on drugs didn't help, because prostitutes at that time had to stay 24 hours with a customer to buy one pill.

That changed all and everything. 

The big dealers came back from a neighboring country after only 90 days and made a ton of money.

Besides, they were about 3,000, mostly innocent people killed. 

Make you be crazy. Some people no problem, some people big problem.

It makes people feel like Superman, but only in the beginning.

From smoking/injecting, one tablet to ten is often only a matter of weeks or a few months.

It's not true that some people don't have problems; the dosage is increasing after a short period of time. That's damaging a lot. 

You're Thai and you read all the news in Thai. But you do not seem to understand that they often feed you with wrong information.

Yinn, never trust the government. The golden rule. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, tracker1 said:

I think we all know where this maniac belongs 6 foot underground Simple !

Many a good people are 6 feet under... so thats too good for him.

RIP young women.

Edited by NightSky

5 hours ago, rasmus5150 said:

" No motive or reason for the attack has yet been postulated, reported Sanook. "

Almost certain that it has to do with "loss of face".
Buddhists believe in karma, so I hope that karma will be coming down hard on this horrible killer.

They certainly have that problem here!! One of my mates here recently got introduced to a Thai lady. Not a stunner but seemed nice. Divorced/seperated for 2 years from her Hubby. But after a couple of days ex hubby was called out, trying to borrow a gun to 'get rid' of his exes new Ferrang boyfriend!! <deleted>!!????????????????????????????????

I saw first-hand the havoc this stuff causes, in C Mai in the nineties. I was a frequent customer of the old 'Spotlight Bar' and I would estimate that 50% of the ninety or so girls available back then to bar-fine 'out', were taking what a young lass euphemistically told me she called 'pink tablets'. One girl told me in Nthn Thai - (& yes folks I AM near fluent, in all three dialects of Thai and can read and write it too, so please excuse) "it makes girls go to sleep, and men do crazy things". No shxt ! The hell it does. Nong Yinn has a close handle on it, to her credit. I reckon about 30% of young folk have tried 'ya-ba' in LOS. Mostly those with no education or basic workers. When I left CM for ever in 2013, it was out of control then. We lived in Saraphi, C Mai. It was rife in our community. Dangerously rife. After Covid 19 - who knows ? What I do know is that poxy criminal Taksins' stupid war on drugs killed a shedload of very innocent folks, for sure.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, NanLaew said:

Are you familiar with male hookers?

They are and I think she covered that with the "farm worker. 50%+" no?

Again, how many male hookers have you hung out with? Compared with female ones I mean.

And you are not Thai but you get ALL your Thai news where? Here? Thaiger? Pattaya Mail? Coconuts?

It's quite impertinent to suggest to a Thai national that they don't read or are aware of the other side of the story... if there is one. Especially in this day and age of social media.

Farang lue mahk, much?

Think someone use Yaba today. 55555

i think he confused my post. 

Sorry not clear.

i say

Sex worker use a lot.

Man use more than woman. 

I not mean more man sex worker use than woman sex worker. 

I mean in the 99% of real world (not sex worker) more man use Yaba.

*Also he wrong, some people use sometime, party or nightclub. Not everyone increase use and use everyday.

Most people not. 

Yaba a lot make confusion. Illusion. Believe have special powers, think rue mak! 55555

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

58 minutes ago, tomauasia said:

Burn this rat alive. Make a statement 

Yeah thats what the world needs. Slow and painful deaths with crowds hooting and yelping. Breaking on the wheel! The Tyburn Tree!

4 hours ago, Jingthing said:

You're ignoring the FACT that Thailand has been doing very limited testing. I was just reading that Mexico has done a similar thing and their health authorities are openly admitting that their official numbers represent a massive undercount of the actual numbers. 

4 hours ago, Rod the Sod said:

I had a physio appointment at 1.30pm today at a very very good Hospital in BKK. I used 70% alcohol before I left the unit to wash my hands and at the same time took my temp. I got to the car park and had my hands rewashed and temp taken again before I could even get to my Vespa. I thought I would buy a bottle of Gin in case there is a lock-down and so the Supermarket kindly washed my hands and lasered my forehead once again. 10 minutes later I arrived at the Hospital and they gave me a thorough cleaning and temp check before I was allowed in. The lift had a hand gel machine and I couldn't resist it. I checked in where they nodded at the hand gel and then I was led to get my BP, temp & heart rate checked. Upon my return to the Condo I had another temp check and got doused in gel once again. In the lift was another hand wash gel and I thought "In for a penny, in for a pound" and had another splash around. So all in all, in the space of 2 hours I had 9 hand washes and 6 temp checks. Am I alone thinking the world has gone crazy?

6 hours ago, BritManToo said:

Absolute <deleted>, the man fell on hard times like alot of people. not condoning it but some theories are way off.