Foreigner helps support Thai Family

JohnFlory

9 hours ago, Metropolitian said:

When there is plastic surgery with affordable prices and all over thr place.

Yes when you old guys get surgery and manage to look a bit better, and 20 years younger, suddenly good looking fun girls in rich countries might be available to you???

20 hours ago, kenk24 said:

yes, I was just joking with you... I have been a businessman for many years... it doesn't take long to figure out a con... 

sounds like that had to be a conscious act... most of my money is accessible by me only... and yes, I have seen friends who were not at a point in life where they should lose their life savings, lose it... but, they recently lost through their own actions... and both will tell you that it was their own stupidity... you sound like a bright fellow and it will not likely happen to you.... and it wasn't you so much as others here who assume every Thai lady and their family are the enemy... it is no wonder they have strained relations. 

Yes, for the cases I know of it, was a conscious act.  i have met their partners, and they have seemed nice, yet, through various discussions with the guys, you get constantly told of yet another acquisition up in Issan, which is of no benefit to them, personally.

I know for a fact in one case, when the guy died, there was no money or assets left in his home country for his biological adult children.   I know some guys are estranged from their biological family, but for me, blood is thicker than water, but as you say, conscious decisions were made.  I just question the motivation and reasoning behind some of the decisions made.