Big C Extra Masks Required

gerrygoat

1 hour ago, jacko45k said:

Along with the WHO likely also to change its stance. That is 3 or more BS positions from them over CoVid.

It was all about prioritising the supply, not about protecting the general public.

So the general public had to protect themselves and not listen to their nonsense.

Of course we knew many masks are not impervious to viruses, but that didn't mean that they were altogether useless.

Then we had the sheeple trying to convince people to not wear masks. Terrible. They have no idea as to what damage they may have caused.

We still have people repeating the same mantra...without an intelligent thought of their own.

12 hours ago, Eindhoven said:

It was all about prioritising the supply, not about protecting the general public.

Whatever their agenda, putting forth blatant lies is where I get angry. They preceded this with the lie that human to human transmission was not occurring,  while sick doctors were being take off the street, and China was doing an excellent job, had been open and transparent, and capable of containment. 

Has anyone seen the food court in big C extra........Very Sad........Almost all the food vendors closed........You can not sit down.....That might spread the virus.........But eating on the floor is ok I guess..... 

On 3/31/2020 at 1:30 PM, johng said:

Now no alcohol from 6PM till 6AM either  as well as the  previous ( past military government) time rules.

It's not a big problem. You can buy alcohol for 4 hours each day, from 11:00 to 14:00 and from 17:00 to 18:00. 

On 4/1/2020 at 1:24 PM, garygooner said:

Masks required in 7-Eleven too. How many masks do you have & how many times do you wear them? 

Washable masks have become all the rage - for 25 baht. 

On 4/2/2020 at 9:50 AM, Road Warrior said:

i can not find anywhere in pattaya where can buy masks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Try the little pharmacies. The last one I tried had plenty of stock.