Photo Booths in Bangkok

jojothai

I have to renew my visa soon and need to get photo 4x6 for TM8.

Since the photo shops are closed, i may need to look for a photo booth. The previous thread on this subject is very old.

I will be going to one stop at Chamchuri Square. Do you know if there is a place for photos there?

I recall having seen some booths in shopping centers but cant recall which ones.

Can anybody advise where they may be in town. I am in bangkok near Sukhumvit soi 22.

Central world Maybe? if its open? Are there any possibly at Makkasan rail station?

Edited by jojothai
word missing

1 hour ago, jojothai said:

Since the photo shops are closed

There has been one for years in Soi 13, near the Miami Hotel but I can't be sure that it's still there.

Photo shops specifically are not on the list of closed businesses, are you sure they're all closed?  I've always used the one near Suk Soi 7/1 under the Nana BTS station.

Edited by Just Weird

@jojothai My best advice would be to head to the Trendy Building on Soi 13. It's still open and some of the businesses are operating. You just need to find a visa shop/agent who does photos.

Worth a try as it's only one BTS stop from Phrom Pong to Asoke. From there you can walk on the newly extended skywalk as far as the Sofitel hotel. Descend to street level and Soi 13 is about 50 meters away.

Asia Copy Center on Sukhumvit Road between sois 31 and 33 has a photo booth and was open last week. I haven't been by there this week.

I know someone above said the photo booth in soi 13 was gone, but I'm pretty sure I walked past it within the last couple of months. If it is indeed gone, it must have disappeared very recently.

21 minutes ago, tyler28 said:

Asia Copy Center on Sukhumvit Road between sois 31 and 33 has a photo booth and was open last week. I haven't been by there this week.

I know someone above said the photo booth in soi 13 was gone, but I'm pretty sure I walked past it within the last couple of months. If it is indeed gone, it must have disappeared very recently.

They sure picked the wrong time to pull it.

Thanks for the posts guys. Much appreciated.

I went to Soi 13 first and the booth there is working ok.

The hours are limited but that should not be an  issue.

Sending Two pics of detail for any people who need to know.

Cost 120 baht for a set.

soi13 photobooth1.jpg

soi13 photobooth2.jpg

Edited by jojothai
added the cost