Government House off-limits to reporters after official infected

snoop1130

Government House off-limits to reporters after official infected

download-e1585646543750.jpeg

The Government House has been declared off-limits to all journalists, after an official at the Centre for COVID-19 Situation Administration (CCSA) was found to be infected.

Government spokeswoman Mrs. Narumon Pinyosinwat said today that the Government has asked for cooperation from all media organizations not to send reporters to Government House from today until further notice.

At the moment, information required by journalists from Government House is chiefly about COVID-19 which is already available from the CCSA releases on a daily basis and via national broadcaster NBT or the Thai Khu Fah webpage, she said.

She also said that her office will make news related images available on Google Drive, the Line group or via the Government House website.

She added that the infected official has been admitted to hospital for treatment, and 30 of their colleagues have been quarantined.

Workers will fumigate the CCSA office and the Santi Maitree building this afternoon and the CCSA office will be closed to officials for four days.

Source: https://www.thaipbsworld.com/government-house-off-limits-to-reporters-after-official-infected/

thaipbs.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai PBS 2020-03-31

14 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

releases on a daily basis and via national broadcaster NBT

I wish just one of the TV news broadcasters or the government broadcast would carry English subtitles so that the "thousands" of English speaking people living or stuck here can understand what's being said.

My TV network "cable tv" has multiple news stations, not one has any English assistance whatsoever!

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, hotchilli said:

I wish just one of the TV news broadcasters or the government broadcast would carry English subtitles so that the "thousands" of English speaking people living or stuck here can understand what's being said.

My TV network "cable tv" has multiple news stations, not one has any English assistance whatsoever!

You should watch the Thai news channels its better than the Goon show and a good way for you to learn Thai,

In the early days I would watch football in Thai I soon learned that the commentators knew nothing about football 

1 minute ago, Forza2002 said:

Where is the Minister of Watches? We haven't heard anything from him for a long time. I hope he isn't seriously ill in hospital...

Ohh dont worry he is there behind the scene, keeping a very close WATCH on things.:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

• Haha 1