Retirement Extension at Nonthaburi

I have to do mine very shortly. Last year I changed to the 12*Pension method and wish to use the the same method again. I am wondering what i need to supply so has anyone recently done an extension at Nonthaburi please.

I have prepared or in the process of ....

Completed  TM7

12 Month bank print out

Bangkok Bank Letter showing listed monthly International Transfers

Bangkok Bank Letter saying that I own the account and balance. This must be an on the day letter or can it be dated the day before?

Update Bank Book on the day

Copy Of Main Page of Bank Book

Copy of Updated last page of Bank Book

Proof of Pension…letter from Pension company

Copy of The Main Page of my Passport

Copy of The Page of my Passport which has my last Extension

Copy of the Page of my Passport whith contains the Stamp of my Last Entry Into Thailand

Copy of my Departure Card   

Copy Last 90Day Report Receipt Slip

Copy House Book

Copy of Wife’s ID Card

Already have a TM30

In the past i have been asked for copies of ALL my annual extensions so maybe better do that as well

Any suggestions much appreciated. 

I have done two in Nonthaburi..they say letter is good for 7 days, but book must be updated that day.  I did 800k method, but other American was doing 65k method, and he was on his third try, but was then successful.  Your list looks complete..the chicken and yellow rice for 50 THB place at the corner was good if stuck for lunch..likely take away, only.  Oh, and they only do 30 days early, instead of 45.

Copy all pages with Thai stamps..they like to follow the trail.  Also, you need the health insurance certificate..bring the original, and copy the whole 20 pages or so.

Edited by moontang

13 minutes ago, moontang said:

I have done two in Nonthaburi..they say letter is good for 7 days, but book must be updated that day.  I did 800k method, but other American was doing 65k method, and he was on his third try, but was then successful.  Your list looks complete..the chicken and yellow rice for 50 THB place at the corner was good if stuck for lunch..likely take away, only.  Oh, and they only do 30 days early, instead of 45.

Copy all pages with Thai stamps..they like to follow the trail.  Also, you need the health insurance certificate..bring the original, and copy the whole 20 pages or so.

What is this Health Insurance cert ...thought only for O-A

• Like 1

You left out a map showing the location of your residence, sometimes they insist on it, sometimes they don't. Sometimes they reject a printed Google map showing you residence and how to get to it, and insist on a hand drawn map! Sometimes they accept a Google map. Better be safe than sorry.