Justifiable gloom an doom for some

swissie

7 hours ago, Henryford said:

I once had a freelancer from a bar stay LLT with me and the bar wanted 30,000 baht as a "buy out fee". I almost died laughing.

They will try anything on.  Some guys actually pay it.  Crazy.  

7 hours ago, BritManToo said:

'Witness to consent' ....... is the thought that crosses my mind.

If you've paid a bar fine, she can't make claims to the police later.

You be sure to ask for a receipt next time you pay a bar fine, to prove you paid for "consent."  ????

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Leaver said:

You be sure to ask for a receipt next time you pay a bar fine, to prove you paid for "consent."  ????

Just needs to hold on to his check bin slip...it,s there...and as the "barfine" leaves she hands you a satisfaction survey rating the performance which you both sign.....this ensures for the man the ladies "consent" and the lady can show this then to other potential customers as to her abilities....bit like tripadvisor ratings :thumbsup:

Don,t tell me you never seen one of these Leaver.....:whistling:

1 hour ago, Leaver said:

I've always been given receipts ......... are you claiming they don't give them to you?

I assumed receipts were totally normal.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Leaver said:

Look at places like Billabong Bar on LK Metro.  Plenty of freelancers there, or do you think they are all salaried staff on 6000 to 9000 baht a month.  ????

I know a few freelancers.  They are in different bars each week.  

Of course you are correct... the ones who can bring drinks are salaried, the others freelancer drink scroungers.

Edited by jacko45k

On 4/26/2020 at 7:53 PM, petermik said:

Just needs to hold on to his check bin slip...it,s there...and as the "barfine" leaves she hands you a satisfaction survey rating the performance which you both sign.....this ensures for the man the ladies "consent" and the lady can show this then to other potential customers as to her abilities....bit like tripadvisor ratings :thumbsup:

Don,t tell me you never seen one of these Leaver.....:whistling:

I thought satisfaction was guaranteed in Pattaya.  ????

On 4/26/2020 at 8:18 PM, BritManToo said:

I've always been given receipts ......... are you claiming they don't give them to you?

I assumed receipts were totally normal.

I was being sarcastic, because "consent" can be withdrawn at anytime.  Many guys have had to go back to the bar and ask for their bar fine back, over the years. 

On 4/27/2020 at 3:02 PM, jacko45k said:

Of course you are correct... the ones who can bring drinks are salaried, the others freelancer drink scroungers.

In Billabong Bar, the freelancers can server drinks as well, but of course will sit down with you and do nothing, because you have bought them a drink. 

Just now, Leaver said:

I was being sarcastic, because "consent" can be withdrawn at anytime.

Never give them the chance to think about it, bar fine, back to your room, do the business.

Drinks and dinner after if you want to play at dating.

I've always found it counter productive to allow a woman to 'get to know me' first.

No idea why!

Edited by BritManToo
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, Leaver said:

In Billabong Bar, the freelancers can server drinks as well, but of course will sit down with you and do nothing, because you have bought them a drink. 

Seem to recall asking a girl to get me another beer and she passed the job off to another in there! Not that regular though..... 

13 hours ago, Leaver said:

I was being sarcastic, because "consent" can be withdrawn at anytime.  Many guys have had to go back to the bar and ask for their bar fine back, over the years. 

They can ask, but I doubt receive. It's not the bar's fault the guy picks a lemon.

I would suspect a refusal would be related to something about the guy only revealed in the room, and not because she was unwilling.

11 hours ago, jacko45k said:

Seem to recall asking a girl to get me another beer and she passed the job off to another in there! Not that regular though..... 

She can pass the job off because she's a freelancer.  

Edited by Leaver

9 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

They can ask, but I doubt receive. It's not the bar's fault the guy picks a lemon.

I would suspect a refusal would be related to something about the guy only revealed in the room, and not because she was unwilling.

Sometimes they don't even make it back to the room.  The girl suddenly has a bad headache, or her period, or receives a phone call and has to rush to her sick mother, and all the other BS they come up with to deceive.  

I was in a bar once where the guy came back 20 minutes later and wanted the bar fine back.  The come up with some BS story like above.  He got it back. 

14 hours ago, Leaver said:

Sometimes they don't even make it back to the room.  The girl suddenly has a bad headache, or her period, or receives a phone call and has to rush to her sick mother, and all the other BS they come up with to deceive.  

I was in a bar once where the guy came back 20 minutes later and wanted the bar fine back.  The come up with some BS story like above.  He got it back. 

In 20 years I never saw that in Pattaya. Perhaps you hang out in dodgy bars. The big collection of barbeers on the seaward side before the Walking Street entrance has a bad rep.

15 hours ago, Leaver said:

Or she changed her mind as he was getting the whips, gimp mask and chains out of the wardrobe!

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Leaver said:

Or the guy starts belching and f*rti*g on the way back making the girl think <deleted> I,m not going to put up with this all night.....:cheesy:

8 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

In 20 years I never saw that in Pattaya. Perhaps you hang out in dodgy bars. The big collection of barbeers on the seaward side before the Walking Street entrance has a bad rep.

I hang out in all sorts of bars.  From dodgy bars, to nice bars, and everything in between.  

First time I saw it for myself, but have been told about it on a number of occasions. 

I guess the girl doesn't think the customer will go back and complain.  I was surprised to see him get his money back.   I thought for sure the mamasan would have been in on it.  

• Like 1

6 hours ago, petermik said:

Or the guy starts belching and f*rti*g on the way back making the girl think <deleted> I,m not going to put up with this all night.....:cheesy:

They'll put up with it, if the price is right.  ????

• Like 1