Jump to content
BANGKOK
swissie

Justifiable gloom an doom for some

Recommended Posts

9 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

They can ask, but I doubt receive. It's not the bar's fault the guy picks a lemon.

I would suspect a refusal would be related to something about the guy only revealed in the room, and not because she was unwilling.

Sometimes they don't even make it back to the room.  The girl suddenly has a bad headache, or her period, or receives a phone call and has to rush to her sick mother, and all the other BS they come up with to deceive.  

 

I was in a bar once where the guy came back 20 minutes later and wanted the bar fine back.  The come up with some BS story like above.  He got it back. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Leaver said:

Sometimes they don't even make it back to the room.  The girl suddenly has a bad headache, or her period, or receives a phone call and has to rush to her sick mother, and all the other BS they come up with to deceive.  

 

I was in a bar once where the guy came back 20 minutes later and wanted the bar fine back.  The come up with some BS story like above.  He got it back. 

In 20 years I never saw that in Pattaya. Perhaps you hang out in dodgy bars. The big collection of barbeers on the seaward side before the Walking Street entrance has a bad rep.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Leaver said:

Sometimes they don't even make it back to the room.  The girl suddenly has a bad headache, or her period, or receives a phone call and has to rush to her sick mother, and all the other BS they come up with to deceive.  

 

I was in a bar once where the guy came back 20 minutes later and wanted the bar fine back.  The come up with some BS story like above.  He got it back. 

Or she changed her mind as he was getting the whips, gimp mask and chains out of the wardrobe!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Leaver said:

Sometimes they don't even make it back to the room.  The girl suddenly has a bad headache, or her period, or receives a phone call and has to rush to her sick mother, and all the other BS they come up with to deceive.  

 

I was in a bar once where the guy came back 20 minutes later and wanted the bar fine back.  The come up with some BS story like above.  He got it back. 

Or the guy starts belching and f*rti*g on the way back making the girl think <deleted> I,m not going to put up with this all night.....:cheesy:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, petermik said:

Or the guy starts belching and f*rti*g on the way back making the girl think <deleted> I,m not going to put up with this all night.....:cheesy:

I was thinking more along the lines of warts where they shouldn't be.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

In 20 years I never saw that in Pattaya. Perhaps you hang out in dodgy bars. The big collection of barbeers on the seaward side before the Walking Street entrance has a bad rep.

I hang out in all sorts of bars.  From dodgy bars, to nice bars, and everything in between.  

 

First time I saw it for myself, but have been told about it on a number of occasions. 

 

I guess the girl doesn't think the customer will go back and complain.  I was surprised to see him get his money back.   I thought for sure the mamasan would have been in on it.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, jacko45k said:

Or she changed her mind as he was getting the whips, gimp mask and chains out of the wardrobe!

Don't they just ask for more money when that happens?  🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, petermik said:

Or the guy starts belching and f*rti*g on the way back making the girl think <deleted> I,m not going to put up with this all night.....:cheesy:

They'll put up with it, if the price is right.  🙂

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Leaver said:

Don't they just ask for more money when that happens?  🙂

You tell me!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/30/2020 at 4:41 PM, thaibeachlovers said:

I was thinking more along the lines of warts where they shouldn't be.

On him, or her?  🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Leaver said:

On him, or her?  🙂

 

Obviously on the guy.

 

I'm referring to genital warts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...