With 2020 race all but halted over coronavirus, Biden quietly widens lead over Trump - Reuters/Ipsos poll

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sort of hoists Trump haters on their own petard..look, Biden is winning! Oh that poll that shows Trumps approval rating is a lie.   If you have watched Bidens recent interviews on TV, you ha

Rapid mental decline seems to be a requirement for high office in the US.

Maybe time to read up on polling before commenting.

Posted Images

Just now, tonray said:

Well at least second to lack of morals and sleaziness

Other than Jimmy Carter, no one can be a President if they have morals and are upstanding. 

5 minutes ago, stevenl said:

Flaming, where?

However, looking at your inaccurate comments about this poll flaming would be deserved.

The Reuters/Ipsos poll was conducted online, in English, throughout the United States. It gathered responses from 1,114 adults and had a credibility interval, a measure of precision, of about 3 percentage points.

Where is my inaccuracy with the above, how can an on-line poll be done effectively and who was the on-line poll targeted at and where could it be found, in which on-line publications, periodicals such as newspapers, so tell me how you believe the Poll was conducted as you seem to know all.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
13 minutes ago, bristolboy said:

Fivethirtyeight.com is the best poll aggregator out there. In 2016 Clinton supporters were not happy when they gave Trump a 28% chance of winning. They have a page where they rate pollsters. Here is the link: https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/pollster-ratings/  Look up Ipsos since it's the actual pollster. 

Yes a B- polling grade for them, so I guess my statements are totally inaccurate, the poll was just done absolutely positively and without fail a totally perfect poll, based upon lpsos's awesome overall rating and accuracy of 71% in races they called, but then I do not know what I am talking about according to another poster here.....

Edited by ThailandRyan
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1