With 2020 race all but halted over coronavirus, Biden quietly widens lead over Trump - Reuters/Ipsos poll

webfact

2 minutes ago, JHolmesJr said:

And major corruption too. ????????????

I find this ,meme about Trump being unstable hilarious. The reality is, Trump's victory has made many of the very people whining mentally unstable.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, lannarebirth said:

Section 4, 25th Amendment.

Ahhh... thank you. I should have been able to figure that out. I've always thought that was silly and unrealistic. After a group has lost an election, expecting their adversaries to remove the main adversary is ridiculous. Trump is certainly unconventional. That in no way indicates any sort of incapacitation that makes removal realistic under article 4, 25th amendment. Frankly, I might question the mental clarity of someone who thinks it is realistic, depending on other things they may say or post.

• Thanks 2

8 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

I seriously doubt it. She is popular. And very cute. But not VP material. I think Klobuchar is most likely. A formidable ticket.

It barely matters. Covid already beat Trump in the first round. His opponent will be Biden. And he will make a good president. Some decency and dignity may even return to the US. I will take minor senility and major experience, over huuuuge instability and danger any day. 

Major experience doing what? What has Biden been successful at? He'd never registered a blip in multiple previous attempts to run for president. Obama only chose him for a running mate because he's a complete idiot- much like the Bush/Quayle ticket. He's been right there as debt has skyrocketed, a massive, failed health care plan rolled out, lined his pockets with bankster money for decades, voted to shaft consumers to benefit banksters. Experience doing what exactly? What are his accomplishments? What has he done to make America a better place? Heck, he's done more apologizing during this campaign than telling us what his accomplishments are.

Summer of recovery, baby!

• Like 1

Just now, Shocked said:

Biden ahead of Trump. HA HA HA HA Just like Hillary. Funny some people will believe anything. 

Hard to believe people who got suckered BIG TIME by polls in 2016 line right up to get suckered again.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, bristolboy said:

a great political propagandist would unite the country behind him. Do you think that's what Trump has done?

The results of the 2018 midterms clearly undermine your fanboyish claim.

Jingthing made the claim, not me.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Toosetinmyways said:

Still if Biden gets the nod he may choose AOC as his VP.  

There is an age requirement   (35) .  And the Bartender does not qualify

EDIT: Also, I think AOC would have a problem swearing to uphold the Constitution, and to protect Americans Citizens 

Edited by Xavnel
Added words
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, simple1 said:
14 hours ago, simple1 said:

Though very unlikely why would that be such a bad idea? At the very least it would mean the successful candidate would win by the majority of the popular vote.

Play dirty? trump is pushing to stop mail in votes as he considers it advantageous for the Republicans, backed up by using yet another of his conspiracy theories.

You obviously have no clue as to the purpose of Electorals or how the system works.

It was set up do that every state counts.  If not for Electoral College,  then the President would be chosen ONLY by California and New York. No other state would matter. That is not a Democracy.

As far as the mail in votes....  WAY too much voter fraud. I could feasibly mail in my vote card, my wife's,  my daughter and my 2 sons without them even seeing it.... take it a step further...  I could feasibly mail in my neighbor's,  and his wife's... 

The  what happens when they go down to vote? Do they get busted for "trying to vote twice"  ?? Or does someone need to go find the mail in Vote Card and uncounted it ? .....  

Let's say, for example, the Mail Person is a Devote Republican, but his/her Route is in a very heavy Democrat area.... feasibly he/she could "accidentally"  misplace all those voter cards into the nearest dumpster fire?

Take only those 3 situations,   and multiple that by 5 million, 10 million, 20 million voters.... 

WAY , WAY  too much chance for Voter Fraud.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Crazy Alex said:

Ahhh... thank you. I should have been able to figure that out. I've always thought that was silly and unrealistic. After a group has lost an election, expecting their adversaries to remove the main adversary is ridiculous. Trump is certainly unconventional. That in no way indicates any sort of incapacitation that makes removal realistic under article 4, 25th amendment. Frankly, I might question the mental clarity of someone who thinks it is realistic, depending on other things they may say or post.

The 25th was added for a situation,  for example,  a President falls I to a Coma....  he is not "dead" , but he 8d not fit for duty.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, JHolmesJr said:

give it up homie....Biden's dementia is out in the open...doesnt matter who highlights it.????

While Trump made his mental state clear years ago:

“Look, having nuclear — my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart — you know, if you’re a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I’m one of the smartest people anywhere in the world — it’s true! — but when you’re a conservative Republican they try — oh, do they do a number — that’s why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune — you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we’re a little disadvantaged — but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me — it would have been so easy, and it’s not as important as these lives are — nuclear is so powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago..."   https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/donald-trump-sentence/

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Mark my words, the 2020 election will be about the blood on his hands issue and also of course, closely related, health care.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2020/04/06/susan-rice-trumps-coronavirus-response-he-has-cost-tens-thousands-american-lives/

Could be, but Trump promised to make healthcare related to Covid 19 free for all uninsured Americans and Obamacare people will be forced to pay thousands in deductibles, assuming they still have itafter losing their jobs, in which case Trump's $100 Billion to hospitals covers them. It looks like the Democrats are being outflanked AGAIN, while Nancy Pelosi is fighting tooth and nail to get SALT rollback in the next stimulus bill, A provision that only helps the rich.  And yeah, he's got a lot of blood on his hands but the numbers will come in lower than projections. Old Wall St. ploy of managing expectations.

2 hours ago, Xavnel said:

You obviously have no clue as to the purpose of Electorals or how the system works.

It was set up do that every state counts.  If not for Electoral College,  then the President would be chosen ONLY by California and New York. No other state would matter. That is not a Democracy.

As far as the mail in votes....  WAY too much voter fraud. I could feasibly mail in my vote card, my wife's,  my daughter and my 2 sons without them even seeing it.... take it a step further...  I could feasibly mail in my neighbor's,  and his wife's... 

The  what happens when they go down to vote? Do they get busted for "trying to vote twice"  ?? Or does someone need to go find the mail in Vote Card and uncounted it ? .....  

Let's say, for example, the Mail Person is a Devote Republican, but his/her Route is in a very heavy Democrat area.... feasibly he/she could "accidentally"  misplace all those voter cards into the nearest dumpster fire?

Take only those 3 situations,   and multiple that by 5 million, 10 million, 20 million voters.... 

WAY , WAY  too much chance for Voter Fraud.

You're made an incorrect statement, I do understand the purpose of the Electoral College. There is ongoing debate whether the original reasons for the policy are still valid, though as I stated highly unlikely to change. From an outsider POV, to me, the US political system is breaking down due to the constant attacks on government institutions, severely divisive partisan politics and so on under trump. IMO the sooner trump is gone the better for the USA and the world

Why people are so dedicated to supporting trump conspiracy theories is bizarre. trump has offered zero facts to support his claim of mail voter fraud.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1