With 2020 race all but halted over coronavirus, Biden quietly widens lead over Trump - Reuters/Ipsos poll

webfact

On 4/1/2020 at 12:32 PM, webfact said:

The poll conducted on Monday and Tuesday of more than 1,100 American adults

Aren't there around 350 million Americans? I'm sure if they took the poll in Trump country they'd get a very different result.

• Confused 2
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, Nyezhov said:

Got it. So all the opinions of Trump having a mental illness should be rejected unless they come from a psychiatrist.

If anyone has watched Biden on the telly and feels he is all there with the perfect mental faculties to be President, stand up and be counted. Watch how many "oh hes better than Trump though" comments we get.

Again you failed the comprehensive reading test.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

37 minutes ago, Nyezhov said:

That may be, but I never fail the test for irrational hatred and hypocrisy. I do fail typing tests and my hygeine is suspect. Im the archetype of the Smelly Walmart Voter, although I prefer Cartier, Hermes and REI.

How about that, we agree on something!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Tug said:

Rite back to the old safe spot lol trump is failing miserably at handeling this joe Biden doesent have to do much imo just sit back and watch trump be trump when asked pertinent questions he lies deflects try’s to blame others and never ever accepts the responsibility of beeing captain of the ship of state most can see it I certainly do as most do 

Gee. That post is...insightful LOL

• Thanks 1