With 2020 race all but halted over coronavirus, Biden quietly widens lead over Trump - Reuters/Ipsos poll

webfact

1 hour ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Hmmmm. I've seen sooooo many make a "diagnosis" of Trump's psychological condition on these pages, and you never commented about them in the same way, to my knowledge. However feel free to complain when it's going the other way.

I wasn’t making a diagnosis, I was suggesting our ‘seemingly’ qualified mental health professional broaden the application of his new found skills.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Nyezhov said:

Cool, I look forward to you practicing what you preach. 

You stated that you "never fail the test for irrational hatred and hypocrisy".  Your posts confirm that.  However that is your practice, not mine.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, stevenl said:

Many of those diagnosis came from experts like psychiatrists. Don't recall any of them commenting on Biden.

Hmmmm. No qualified psychiatrist with integrity would make a diagnosis without personal contact. I very much doubt Trump has allowed them to interview him.

Quacks come to mind.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, LomSak27 said:

If Trump had got things rolling, in January, when he had the information, we would not be in this mess. Why he would believe ChiComs and not US intelligence estimates is something to this day I do not understand. Whatever lies he gets out via FOX news, big deal. FOX viewers will vote for him regardless of he sold ALaska back to Putin and tossed in California.

The rest of the country feels different. His incompetence, nastiness, and petty vindictiveness will be remembered.

not according to the polls...o wait, they dont count.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, simple1 said:

I really hope the Dems do not screw up 11/20. They have so much ammunition to fight trump's massive efforts with spin and propaganda. You and others may be It's interested to note Google's policy on Covid ads which deliberately or not, blocks Dem attack ads.

https://www.protocol.com/google-coronavirus-ad-ban-democrats

Google is part of the pro-Trump deep state!????

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, earlinclaifornia said:

I thought you were trying to make a joke but it is true that your serious. Very alarming posting, but seeing Nyezhov liking it made me realize you think like this for real. Most of the time I respect trump supporters airing their differences. This has to be the most alarming I have read to date.

Alarming is the fact that it is all true, you can add to it the NY health commissioner telling people to go to chinatown and dont be racist during chinese newyear celebrations.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

55 minutes ago, Nyezhov said:

I call you out too on my prior question, that everbody dances around.

Watching his recent appearances, do you feel that Biden is "all there"? If so, satand up and say so. Would you want him as President if Trump wasnt the opponent?

The cool thing is that it matters not a whit to me, although it would be nice if it was a two man race. 

I know dementia - having witnessed it first hand in my household.

So yes, he's all there.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, deeks said:

So you are saying after 3 years of high growth and employment, you would want to back to stagnant growth and low employment. Just ask yourself, truly, who would you trust to get the economy started up after this? Someone that will cut regulations or someone that will impose ''GREEN NEW DEAL" <deleted> on you and businesses trying to build?

I'm saying wake up. 

Everything has changed. 

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 2