With 2020 race all but halted over coronavirus, Biden quietly widens lead over Trump - Reuters/Ipsos poll

webfact

1 hour ago, deeks said:

Alarming is the fact that it is all true, you can add to it the NY health commissioner telling people to go to chinatown and dont be racist during chinese newyear celebrations.

What planet do you live on Even Fox can't make up this sort of GARBAGE!

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

44 minutes ago, deeks said:

No YOU said "Again Biden will win because 45 has blood on his hands and bloody hands are particularly hard to whitewash away."

And the i posted video's of NY authorities saying "go to the chinese new year festivals" Now tell me who has "blood on their hands"

Read my previous post and desist from baiting me. 

• Haha 2

Posts using videos from unapproved YouTube sources have been removed:

18) Social Media content is not to be used as  source material unless it is from a recognized or approved news media source,  the source of any such material (Twitter, Facebook  etc.) should always be shown.

Some creepy troll posts and replies have been removed.

A post trolling about the Electoral College has been removed. 

13 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

All of a sudden you don’t support freedom of speech.

It's not "freedom of speech", it's the advertising rules on a private platform.

And I find it disgusting that people are trying to cash in on the crisis by targeting people searching about Covid.

Google made the right move.

• Thanks 1

On 4/2/2020 at 4:07 AM, earlinclaifornia said:

What planet do you live on Even Fox can't make up this sort of GARBAGE!

I'm afraid I have some terrible news for you:

February 5
Health Commissioner Barbot declared on Twitter, “Today our city is celebrating the Lunar New Year parade in Chinatown, a beautiful cultural tradition with a rich history in our city. I want to remind everyone to enjoy the parade and not change any plans due to misinformation spreading about coronavirus.”

https://www.nationalreview.com/2020/03/the-timeline-of-how-bill-de-blasio-prepared-new-york-city-for-the-coronavirus/

The Secretary of Health and Human Services (HHS) declared a public health emergency on January 31, 2020, under section 319 of the Public Health Service Act (42 U.S.C. 247d), in response to COVID-19. 

https://www.whitehouse.gov/presidential-actions/proclamation-declaring-national-emergency-concerning-novel-coronavirus-disease-covid-19-outbreak/

I highly recommend you look into just how horribly liberals handled the initial response to COVID-19 as the Trump administration restricted travel from China and declared a national health emergency. You're not going to like what happens when all the facts come out.

Edited by Crazy Alex
additional info
  • Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, Crazy Alex said:

You should more likely wonder if these families can sue liberal Democrats. Take New York, for example. Bill Di Blasio encouraged New Yorkers to celebrate Chinese New Year NINE DAYS after the Trump administration declared a national health emergency. As late as March 13, Bill Di Blasio told New Yorkers to go to a bar and have drinks.

Your problem is, you're limiting where you get your news. And it shows. And believe me, I have the Google to keep hammering this issue. Do you feel lucky, ****? Well, do you?

Is Bill Di Blasio running for President? 

Now, if you'll pay attention for a moment, check out the topic. It's about the upcoming PRESIDENTIAL election.

Edited by Chomper Higgot
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

On 4/1/2020 at 10:35 PM, spidermike007 said:

You are incorrect again. It must get very hard defending this guy. Watch the portion on Feb. 28th. The inane and inaccurate statements he made. And then watch what he says at the end. A rather extreme change of attitude. Dementia is far better than delusion and insanity.

Trump has come in for heavy criticism from political opponents for what they say was his failure to take the threat of the virus seriously when the outbreak first emerged. "Thirty five thousand people on average die each year from the flu. Did anyone know that?" Trump told supporters at a rally on February 28. "Thirty five thousand. That's a lot of people. And so far, we have lost nobody to coronavirus in the United States." "Now, the Democrats are politicising the coronavirus… this is their new hoax."

https://www.france24.com/en/20200320-from-hoax-to-pandemic-trump-s-shifting-rhetoric-on-coronavirus

You say I am incorrect "again". Specifically, what does your post debunk as to what I posted? Additionally, since you said again, which was the other time I was incorrect?

So far, all I see is your false claim that Trump said the virus was a hoax- which I gladly pointed out for you.

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, Crazy Alex said:

I agree. Not so well. Trump suffered far less losses than both Clinton and Obama. In fact, even leftist media outlets concede the predicted blue wave didn't happen.

Now, if you'll pay attention for a moment, check out the topic. It's about the upcoming PRESIDENTIAL election. The last one was in 2016. There wasn't one in 2018. So tell me about your confidence in presidential polls, given your experience with them in 2016.

Are you living in an alternate reality? The Blue Wave most emphatically did happen. 

Democrats’ blue wave was much larger than early takes suggested

With all votes counted, it’s a larger landslide than 1994 or 2010.

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2018/11/13/18082490/blue-wave

2018 midterms: A blue wave or merely an electoral adjustment into a new presidency?

https://thehill.com/opinion/campaign/419308-2018-midterm-election-a-blue-wave-or-merely-an-electoral-adjustment-into-a

And as pointed out above, the polls actually showed the race to be close. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, bristolboy said:

Are you living in an alternate reality? The Blue Wave most emphatically did happen. 

Democrats’ blue wave was much larger than early takes suggested

With all votes counted, it’s a larger landslide than 1994 or 2010.

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2018/11/13/18082490/blue-wave

2018 midterms: A blue wave or merely an electoral adjustment into a new presidency?

https://thehill.com/opinion/campaign/419308-2018-midterm-election-a-blue-wave-or-merely-an-electoral-adjustment-into-a

And as pointed out above, the polls actually showed the race to be close. 

https://theweek.com/articles/806043/what-happened-democrats-blue-wave

But still, you fail to address comparing the non-wave with previous results. If 2018 was a blue wave, how would you describe 2012 and 1996? Obviously, you'll come up with words much stronger than "wave". I await your expertise on the matter.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, bristolboy said:

Really? Wildly inacurate? They predicted in aggregate a 3 point popular vote margin for Clinton. Off by 1 percent. As has been pointed out, a shift of 70000 votes and Clinton would be President. That's your idea of wildly inaccurate? Fivethirtyeight.com, the best poll aggregator in the business, gave Trump a 28 percent chance of winning. Is that your idea of wildly inaccurate? What inaccuracy there was, was due to the insufficient polling on a state by state level. I don't think pollsters will be making that mistake in 2020.

1) The national popular vote in a presidential election is irrelevant.

2) Quantifying odds of winning that turn out to be incorrect are difficult at best quantify. And pointless.

3) Yes, I'm sure people who pay pollsters will have to find new ways to drive public opinion, given what a hit their credibility took in 2016.

• Like 1

Every main-stream poll between now and November will show Biden leading Trump.  We've seen this before in 2016. Main steam information source are beyond unreliable. We'll know the night after to polls close, if there is an election.  November will tell.

Btw, I've no dog in this fight.  Two sides of the same coin.  I could care less about either.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Crazy Alex said:

https://theweek.com/articles/806043/what-happened-democrats-blue-wave

But still, you fail to address comparing the non-wave with previous results. If 2018 was a blue wave, how would you describe 2012 and 1996? Obviously, you'll come up with words much stronger than "wave". I await your expertise on the matter.

Were the results as dramatic in the either the senate or the house in either of those years. I think the democrats did regain the senate in 2012.

And you forget that gaining 40 seats in 2018 is particularly impressive given the widespread gerrymandering the Republicans accomplished in the wake of their red wave victory in 2010.

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, connda said:

Every main-stream poll between now and November will show Biden leading Trump.  We've seen this before in 2016. Main steam information source are beyond unreliable. We'll know the night after to polls close, if there is an election.  November will tell.

Btw, I've no dog in this fight.  Two sides of the same coin.  I could care less about either.

So, if we go back to a history of presidential polls for the last 40 years, do you think the results would be the same as if a coin was tossed?

• Confused 1

18 minutes ago, Crazy Alex said:

1) The national popular vote in a presidential election is irrelevant.

2) Quantifying odds of winning that turn out to be incorrect are difficult at best quantify. And pointless.

3) Yes, I'm sure people who pay pollsters will have to find new ways to drive public opinion, given what a hit their credibility took in 2016.

What about the hit their credibility took in 2018. Fivethirtyeight got it exactly right. What about 2012. 2008? 2004? 2000? 1996? 1992? The polls have gotten it mostly right. What's your problem?

• Confused 1

But really, your focus on polls is just a way of distracting from the same big issue that dogged republicans in 2018: Health Care. Do ya think health care is going to play a smaller role in 2020 than it did in 2018? Who do you think that issue is going to favor?

• Haha 1

An interesting compilation of pundits predicting the Biden 45 race if it ever happens. 

I think the first guy nails it. It's all about blood on the incumbents hands and his incompetence leading to massive covid deaths. We can't reelect that. 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2020/04/03/who-has-edge-trump-or-biden/

Who has the edge? Trump or Biden?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1